Fife is great

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I agree. Fife is great, it's the inhabitants that are the problem.

2 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

OOTSIDE NOO!

Considering my knowledge of Fife people is based on Fifers or Fife team supporters who post on Pie n Bovril, my perception of the natives of the Kingdom may be a bit distorted. 

Fife is a magnificent part of the country but you need to get into the guts of it to appreciate it. A pint of ordinary and toastie in the Tower Bar, Methil to kick off your tour of the kingdom... 

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Fife is a magnificent part of the country but you need to get into the guts of it to appreciate it. A pint of ordinary and toastie in the Tower Bar, Methil to kick off your tour of the kingdom... 

Ha, I grew up about 100yds from the Tower Bar. It was fine. The White Swan and the National though ...

"That's a load o' rubbish, we're no' aw black"  [emoji38]

Beat me to it [emoji1]

So much wrong in that video though. The old c**t singing with the OFTW guy and the kids clearly doesn't know the song.
Advertising Skol.
And the other old bint being interviewed with some mental accent that's certainly never originated in the mining metropolis that is Cowdenbeath.
Nae full time mummies on show either with a full set of teeth between a group of 7.

Archived