Fife is great

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not enough of Cowdenbeath there. 

Remarkably, Kirkcaldy is missing too.

Anyway, what are you all waiting for? Get on Rightmove today and sort out your move to the kingdom.

"A Few Wee Pockets of Fife Are Great" would be a more accurate title.

*rolls eyes*

Have you even watched the advert? It's great. All of it. Just 'cause you're in Edinburgh now, you think you're some kind of big shot. Get back to your roots.

7 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

*rolls eyes*

Have you even watched the advert? It's great. All of it. Just 'cause you're in Edinburgh now, you think you're some kind of big shot. Get back to your roots.

My mum lives near Dunfermline. Took my daughter out to the shops and she asked "Granny, what language do they speak in Fife?". My brother took his boy to East End and when they were getting served at the pie stall asked "Daddy, can I have one of those croissants?", pointing at the steak bridies. A family of sell-outs and turncoats.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum lives near Dunfermline. Took my daughter out to the shops and she asked "Granny, what language do they speak in Fife?". My brother took his boy to East End and when they were getting served at the pie stall asked "Daddy, can I have one of those croissants?", pointing at the steak bridies. A family of sell-outs and turncoats.

These "croissants", aka Stephens Steak Bridies were always the highlight of any visit to East End Park. 

This will be consolation for ICT when they find themselves back in the Championship.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

These "croissants", aka Stephens Steak Bridies were always the highlight of any visit to East End Park. 

This will be consolation for ICT when they find themselves back in the Championship.

Plenty of time yet for us to be relegated. 

Archived