Oh, I'll start it then for God's sake. Annan V Berwick

Hopeless performance that summed up our season. Huff, puff and suicidal shite.

John Coughlin should try tendering his resignation again. He should be ashamed to have taken our club to such depths.

1 hour ago, dougster said:

Ffs no one wants to go down and no one wants to win this fickin league either. Arbroath! And you Binos stick to your own threads -  play offs my arse! 

You're right -- we won't be in the playoffs anymore. You lot, on the other hand... :whistle

59 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

You're right -- we won't be in the playoffs anymore. You lot, on the other hand... :whistle

We already know, but being 6th is hardly an achievement either  is it big balls ? 

27 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Had a feeling Annan would make me eat my words, fair play to them for stepping up to the plate.

This season has been horrible and I wish it over ASAP. Still doubt Berwick'll end up in the play-offs, but there has to be more to life than this.

Hope they do end up in the relegation play offs!! And lose !!!

Its the only way things are going to change from this shite year in year out

Whats he fighting relegation from?? The human race? 

He SUPPORTS a team fighting relegation. If anything, he is better placed to tell you which team is shiter than the other, knowing a shite team like we do. 

Aff the lads back, you mob of drooling gargoyles. 

Rather be a shite team near the top than a MASSIVE team near the bottom!

17 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Enjoy the Northumbria Amateur league .

Apart from that idiot who slagged off Galabank - get to Specsavers. SHIELDFIELDS an absolute dump

Shielfield mate. (2 spelling errors in one word. Nice work!)

OK, our ground is clapped out, but Galabank has a shite low-angle view, is bereft of character, and the single septic tank by way of a bog in the away terrace is a toxic disgrace.

Worse than Clyde's piss-poor graveyard.

Archived