Oh, I'll start it then for God's sake. Annan V Berwick

Say what you like about 10-team divisions, but all 10 still have lots to play for.

Don't know what to expect from our unpredictable team, but we stuffed Annan at home recently so have nowt to fear, though we usually lose there.

Hope Thomson is rested. He looked burned out last week.

Not sure why Annan getting grief here but we ARE good enough for our top four place and who knows where the play offs might take us. Consistency as the manager harps on about is our biggest enemy, but on our day when we are up for it we are more than a match for anyone in this division, and you can't argue with the points and the position. And as for Saturday, always a good battle between Berwick and Annan but got a feeling we will bag all the points keeping us up there in the top four. Mon the Annan.

21 minutes ago, Solway Star said:

Don't know what Annan have done to get this abuse from Stirling,Clyde and Berwick fans but the sooner 

we put Berwick to the sword the better!  Starting tomorrow come on ANNAN!

We've not gave yous abuse? We're both challenging for the play-offs, so understandably we're hoping for a berwick win.

Don't know what Annan have done to get this abuse from Stirling,Clyde and Berwick fans

No abuse from The Binos, we just want you (and Elgin) to keep on losing so we can steal your Play Off space, nothing else.

On 13/04/2017 at 23:36, clyde_r_us said:

Well just pointing out that Annam should never be in the top 4,,,,,nowhere good enough

Just get a grip here.End of season  the best go up & next scrabble about for playoffs. 

"Annan no were good enough" - Well nobody likes us so who cares a F...

Honestly you would think we were playing Real Madrid or Barca.

Berwick !

Let's get real - we are 4 points ahead, 12 points left.

We fear no one.Only ours to lose.

Bring it on.

I like the gypos picture Annan Massive, spot on  - could use the same one for the original gypos- Clyde 

Galabanter error sorry man I was quoting the numpties from other teams who always claim Annan are shite- we know better.

Don't know what Annan have done to get this abuse from Stirling,Clyde and Berwick fans but the sooner 
we put Berwick to the sword the better!  Starting tomorrow come on ANNAN!

What abuse?

Wishing a club to lose isn't abuse m8.

8 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

Honestly you would think we were playing Real Madrid or Barca.

Berwick !

Let's get real - we are 4 points ahead, 12 points left.

We fear no one.Only ours to lose.

Bring it on.

I like the gypos picture Annan Massive, spot on  - could use the same one for the original gypos- Clyde 

Galabanter error sorry man I was quoting the numpties from other teams who always claim Annan are shite- we know better.

We want into the play-offs asap, this is why even if yous do get into the play-offs, yous won't get promoted. Yous are too uncompetitive, if it was us in your position I'd expect teams around us to want us to lose games.

Archived