Glasgow City Centre Heads gone...

peasy23

14 minutes ago, Theo Snelders said:

You did indeed, Read the depression thread, your replies to @Richey Edwards

If that was the guy who was considering jumping in front of a train as the easiest way to top himself, I think I told him not to be such a selfish c**t and think of the train driver. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that was the guy who was considering jumping in front of a train as the easiest way to top himself, I think I told him not to be such a selfish c**t and think of the train driver. 

The Police / Ambulance aren't allowed on railway lines so they have to be accompanied. I've known a few people who have found bodies and had to sit whilst they're scraped off the track.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's a difference between blowing trains up/killing people, and slitting your own throat in public.

This was clearly a case of DIY - Daesh It Yourself...

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I looked for it and couldn't find it. I remember it now, saying something similar to him. I did read some if it back. I've given the posters on the thread their space for a couple of years now. At the time it was full of weeper and Mr Bairn being depressed about being last picked at 5s etc.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I looked for it and couldn't find it. I remember it now, saying something similar to him. I did read some if it back. I've given the posters on the thread their space for a couple of years now. At the time it was full of weeper and Mr Bairn being depressed about being last picked at 5s etc.

And Doyle splitting up with a burd he'd been with for about 3 days

Just now, Rugster said:

And Doyle splitting up with a burd he'd been with for about 3 days

I still have look at it now and again and it seems to serve the intended purpose now. Reminded me about Raidernation, he seems to have stopped posting. Voluntarily I hope.

1 hour ago, Theo Snelders said:

You can look up the Scottish Mental Health Act on Google Zen, There's more info in that which will inform you better than random quotes I could give.

i'll give this thread a rest I think- this is my day job and it makes me very unhappy that we no longer have enough resources to prevent these things from happening so frequently.

How frequently do people chop their own heads off?

10 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

perhaps appropriate for the time of year but I can't help thinking of the Judean People's Front Crack Suicide Squad

A link from that appropriate vid is a documentary that tells me that the original title for Life of Brian was "Jesus Christ - Lust For Glory!". :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdU_6jUQI9s

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I still have look at it now and again and it seems to serve the intended purpose now. Reminded me about Raidernation, he seems to have stopped posting. Voluntarily I hope.

Yup.

I'm doing much better now. Sorted out a lot of my problems, mostly a lurker on here now

There's a difference between blowing trains up/killing people, and slitting your own throat in public.

So we're just going to ignore the person that this person killed?

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

perhaps appropriate for the time of year but I can't help thinking of the Judean People's Front Crack Suicide Squad

It made me think of the Blackadder where George is trying to become an MP:-

whose predecessor "accidentally brutally cut his head off while combing his hair"

Archived