Glasgow City Centre Heads gone...

peasy23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Story will come out later, but it seems obvious that man was desperately unwell.

Well yeah, I doubt a mentally stable person walks about with axes and knives then kills themselves, tbh.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

The consequences could have been worse when a man walks down West Nile Street carrying an axe and two stanley knives.

I agree with that Welshbairn, but instead of demonising this guy, we should be asking why he was allowed to get into this mess in the first place?

There are mental health laws to prevent this sort of thing. He didn't just get like this overnight surely?

2 minutes ago, Theo Snelders said:

I agree with that Welshbairn, but instead of demonising this guy, we should be asking why he was allowed to get into this mess in the first place?

There are mental health laws to prevent this sort of thing. He didn't just get like this overnight surely?

Can you quote the exact paragraph?

4 minutes ago, Theo Snelders said:

The Tories have been slashing funding for public services.
Making deep cuts wherever they can.

12 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Can you quote the exact paragraph?

You can look up the Scottish Mental Health Act on Google Zen, There's more info in that which will inform you better than random quotes I could give.

i'll give this thread a rest I think- this is my day job and it makes me very unhappy that we no longer have enough resources to prevent these things from happening so frequently.

You can also read the 'Five year enquiry(s) into homicide and suicide' published by Manchester University which you will also find on Google- Chaired by Prof. Louis Appleby.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll do it later,  honest.

Given you lost your shit over a poster on here being suicidal and judging him for that, maybe you should Sarge. You did say you worked with folk who'd been involved with people who died by suicide didn't you?

Just now, Theo Snelders said:

Given you lost your shit over a poster on here being suicidal and judging him for that, maybe you should Sarge. You did say you worked with folk who'd been involved with people who died by suicide didn't you?

Lost my shit, Did I? Remind me.

19 minutes ago, Theo Snelders said:

You can look up the Scottish Mental Health Act on Google Zen, There's more info in that which will inform you better than random quotes I could give.

i'll give this thread a rest I think- this is my day job and it makes me very unhappy that we no longer have enough resources to prevent these things from happening so frequently.

You can also read the 'Five year enquiry(s) into homicide and suicide' published by Manchester University which you will also find on Google- Chaired by Prof. Louis Appleby.

I see you're back.

This is the first time I've heard of someone in Scotland cutting their own throat, they must keep it quiet a lot.

Another example of British logic:

White skin - mental issues.

Brown skin - terrorist.

Hang your heads in shame P+B.

There's a difference between blowing trains up/killing people, and slitting your own throat in public.

Archived