Betting Odds 15th April

elton

8 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

If you are that disgruntled by Wm Hill, stop looking there and go elsewhere! If you can come on here, then surely you can go online to McBookie's or Ladbrokes if there aint a betting shop near you.  Try and gie it a rest next week?

Oh, I didn't realise Ladbrokes put their junior prices online. Can you give me a link to them please?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, savedbyhay said:

Oh, I didn't realise Ladbrokes put their junior prices online. Can you give me a link to them please?

For someone of your age, you are acting like a small petulant boy!! - Try and grow up.

I don't do on-line betting and as all of your comments on P&B since start of February (bar 2) are on this page/topic, I thought you would.  So if you don't do on-line betting, or Ladbrokes don't - then just go into a Ladbrokes shop and put the bet on.

Same ending as last time - try and gie it a rest next week? All you seem to do is to try and pick a wee fight for the sake of it, when there is an easy solution for you.

Just now, Toffee fan said:

For someone of your age, you are acting like a small petulant boy!! - Try and grow up.

I don't do on-line betting and as all of your comments on P&B since start of February (bar 2) are on this page/topic, I thought you would.  So if you don't do on-line betting, or Ladbrokes don't - then just go into a Ladbrokes shop and put the bet on.

Same ending as last time - try and gie it a rest next week? All you seem to do is to try and pick a wee fight for the sake of it, when there is an easy solution for you.

If you didn't know that Ladbrokes don't do online junior prices, you would have been better not posting on this thread at all.

If you didn't know that Ladbrokes don't do online junior prices, you would have been better not posting on this thread at all.

So you only come on here if you know about on-line betting. Silly me for not realising that. Need to get 'health warnings' put on pages so I know what threads l'm allowed to go into. Thanks dad!

3 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

So you only come on here if you know about on-line betting. Silly me for not realising that. Need to get 'health warnings' put on pages so I know what threads l'm allowed to go into. Thanks dad!

You would be best guessing about things on another thread.

In my head when looking at the screen in hills went for Three draws

Meadow

Petershill

Hurlford

Maryhill was the pick out for value

You do slaver sometimes.

Betting draws is 100% the worst "value" of the 4 bookies at hills as nocko would openly testify.

In a level match hills will be the best value on any team winning.

Ladbrokes, corals and mcbookie tighten wins and lengthen draws.

You do slaver sometimes.

Betting draws is 100% the worst "value" of the 4 bookies at hills as nocko would openly testify.

You being an ex goalkeeper and savedbyhay you sure not the same person with a beef with the guy at hills come on most can see it has to be i refuse to believe anyone else out there would be so obsessive about it.

Everyone sees value differently and i like putting on draws if that's Ok with you mr expert

You do slaver sometimes.

Al draws are bigger now at Hills than they have ever been. Dunno how they compare though

"They are on shop screens." 
Since when? Not when I was there.  Why not post them here then if you claim they are available in the shop?

I don't spend my life on here. If I can I will post but thought it was more important to get them sent and put on screens.

Nocko,

Why can't you simply post your odds after you have sent them in to the powers that be?  If you aren't sure when they will be available exactly in the shops that's perfectly understandable, simply say that when you post them on here.  Everyone happy, even me!

1 hour ago, savedbyhay said:

On the subject of betting draws,  Hills and McBookie are normally way better prices than Coral/Ladbrokes particularly in Highland League/North Juniors.

What are you on today. Earlier you moan your wee face off complaining you can't get odds from Hills. Now you are saying they are normally better than a couple of their competitors. Does one part of your brain fight the other to see who makes the next comment?

On 13/04/2017 at 19:10, jimbaxters said:

Need to get some success to get the edge over you, tommyboy, but I can't resist a bit of value.
Dundonald, Broxburn and Rutherglen this week.

Chapeau jimbo as,on yet another desperately disappointing day of dud selections from moi,you canter to the top of the table. ^_^

Still,as Foster Brooks used to tell us,'there's many a slip twixt cup and lip', and we go again.:)

Archived