East Fife v Peterhead

That was grim viewing today. Eas Fife never at the races at all. Spent most of the game hoofing the ball up the park where it came back time and time again. We were well out muscled by Peterhead with McAllister throwing himself on the deck conning the officials time and time again but he was still a handful for our defence. How we missed Pagey.

Although Peterhead deserved more than us out of the game I must say something about the officials. Norcroft has got to be the worst referee ever with baffling decisions not just today but every time he has been at Bayview. How bad are Fife referees when they cannot get a single person on the top list when there is Norcroft, Gavin Ross etc going about.

ps Conk, if you read this post, it's time to hang up your flag, you have had a good run but dear me.......................

Disappointing ending to the season, we looked as though the play offs were secured a few weeks back but we have gone completely off the boil. Luckily the games are fast running out otherwise we would be in the relegation fight.

East Fife are not safe and with the terrible injury situation it is difficult to see where a result is coming from. An awful game today with Peterhead deservedly beating a weary East Fife team.It didn't affect the result but the officiating was way below the necessary standard .

Very nearly a first 11 missing through injury...

Goodfellow
Watt, Page, Kane, ____
Wilkie, Robinson, Wallace, Smith
Insall, ____

Sorry guys but looks like !!!
Train01_zps1e07a833.jpg.18aa018ed552ffab95da47ee5ad11d60.jpg

You could be right, it's not over yet though, if we had won today we were third, it's still that close, but I feel our injury crisis has put us out the running!!!

Archived