East Fife v Peterhead

We are on a terrible run at the wrong time and if I'm being honest if we can't beat a Peterhead side minus McAllister at home then we don't deserve to be in the play offs! Last week's performance/result at Ochilview was a major disappointment but I'm hopeful we can put in a good display and take the 3 points in a must win game.

I really hope that Page, Penrice & Robinson are fit for this one. Chris Kane is suspended. We need to win this one which keeps a play off spot in our own hands as we still have Airdrie to play. I feel teams have now sussed our one up front with Robinson in behind. We need to have a real go against Peterhead so let's go with two up front - Duggan & Insall (if fit and still here !) or Duggan & Smith. 

According th EF Mail,Penrice MAY be available for Saturday with Page and Robinson LIKELY to be OUT.

If so, who will partner Kerr in middle of defence?

Agree with Bayviewboy , other clubs have indeed sussed out our style of play. Play 4 4 2 with Duggan and Smith up front with Lamont on the wing running at defence.

2 hours ago, east fife for life said:

I'm sure he's suspended for 2 games, I'm hoping he does miss Saturday

1 hour ago, sammytroot said:

Not according to SFA site!!

The booking against Queens Park cost him a two game ban. The new list is due today so we'll see which two games it is.

Good chance with it being Easter he'll be available for the East Fife game then miss the next two.

It looks like we have thrown in the towel. A 0-0 draw is probably the best we can hope for from this game which is not much good to us at this stage. Where has it all gone so wrong from last season?

It all went wrong last season, we lost the last 8 games in a row. There is just no 'team', lots of good players on paper but nothing to show for it. Anyway I hope we can win this, but not hopeful and a loss would mean that next week's game is massive.

Hurst

Cooper, Kerr, Duffie, Penrice

Brown, Slattery, Curran, Paterson

Lamont, Duggan

Subs

Smith, Gordon, Austin, Reilly

Down to the bones!!!

Archived