Either Sport or Music?

Either Sport or Music ?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Music's been one of the only things that's been constant in my life since I was a kid and I've always loved it.  Although I watch quite a lot of boxing, the only football I watch is whenever I got to ER. I do generally exercise 6 days a week and that would be tough to give up.

Music's been one of the only things that's been constant in my life since I was a kid and I've always loved it.  Although I watch quite a lot of boxing, the only football I watch is whenever I got to ER. I do generally exercise 6 days a week and that would be tough to give up.

My girlfriend does a class called clubbersise? As previously mentioned she does a lot of different classes and reckons it compares with any of them .
Job done

16 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Me and the girlfriend go dancing . Loads of exercise and obviously still have your music..
Seriously though she does loads of gym classes but stuck one of they fitbit thing on a night out. Can't remember the numbers but she reckoned it was way up there.

Told my girlfriend to put hers on for MFSB but she didn't fancy it for some reason even though she's fitbit daft just now.

As much as I enjoy music it would have to be sport for me.  I've tons of CDs, a jam packed iPod, been to countless gigs but I couldn't imagine my life with Cowdenbeath Football Club.  What would I talk about to half of my mates? :lol:

Impossible to answer really, both fill up a massive part of my life and I have friends who who I talk about a great deal with only one or the other. 

I think my answer would've been different a few years ago but now I would pick music, without too much hesitation.

Despite living here all these years, I've never really got into American sports. (Partly because for the most part, our local teams are perennial stinkers.) I've lost interest in English football and while I could watch the Scottish version online, I'd really rather just spend my Saturday mornings out doing stuff, then check the results later. I read about the Falkirk games on P&B and that does me. I follow the Olympics each time they come round but it wouldn't bother me too much if I couldn't.

Music though - it's rare I don't have it playing.

44 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I think my answer would've been different a few years ago

The answer will vary with age as well. Music changed me as a teenager and was/is a big influence on different aspects of life. It's done it's job now so I don't think about it as much.

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The answer will vary with age as well. Music changed me as a teenager and was/is a big influence on different aspects of life. It's done it's job now so I don't think about it as much.

Totally agree. In my teenage and twenties my life was all about music, whether it be gigs clubs or festivals, all I cared about was music whereas now I rarely go to gigs and would happily miss a big gig for a football game. I have found that in my 30s, I seem to have went back to listening to the music I listened to when I was a teenager but that's probably just an early onset mid life crisis.

Archived