Either Sport or Music?

Either Sport or Music ?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Following on from a question posed to the panel on fighting talk a couple of weeks ago,you have to choose one of the 2 options at the complete expense of the other ...so choose sport and you can't play or listen to any form of music ever again...pick music and no more playing or watching any type of sport (as a Hibee there have been many times this would be an easy pick).

This is from now so of course you'd still have the memories of various bands or sports events,however you couldn't discuss anything about the one you hadn't chosen.

Tough one this.

Toss of a coin I went for music I'd say never hearing a song again would be woeful, although music these days is generally awful in my opinion I'd just hate the idea of never hearing AC/DC ,Maiden, Alice in Chains and so on ever again....also i have now seen Hibs win the SC so life is complete:P

They're completely different. Went to see Albion Rovers vs Stranraer on Saturday ... full of hope and excitement, only to see us drubbed 3-0 in a dire match. Whereas if you go and see a band you like, you pretty much are guaranteed a good time (unless you're a Guns n Roses fan). 

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You moved to the other side of this planet to get away from your team.

I think we know where your loyalties lie.

I actually moved to get away from Biffy Clyro.

I think the exercise point has to be clarified before I can make a choice here. I don't think I could manage without music, but not being able to keep yourself healthy by running or the likes would make me think again. I mean, I don't do any running to keep myself healthy at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't do so in the future.

If I could still exercise then music every time, sport only really keeps me occupied for 1 day a week.

I think the exercise point has to be clarified before I can make a choice here. I don't think I could manage without music, but not being able to keep yourself healthy by running or the likes would make me think again. I mean, I don't do any running to keep myself healthy at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't do so in the future.
If I could still exercise then music every time, sport only really keeps me occupied for 1 day a week.

Me and the girlfriend go dancing . Loads of exercise and obviously still have your music..
Seriously though she does loads of gym classes but stuck one of they fitbit thing on a night out. Can't remember the numbers but she reckoned it was way up there.

Just now, Heart of Northern said:

Me and the girlfriend go dancing . Loads of exercise and obviously still have your music..
Seriously though she does loads of gym classes but stuck one of they fitbit thing on a night out. Can't remember the numbers but she reckoned it was way up there.

I can't dance in public, it's not fair of me to show everyone else up like that.

Archived