Rovers v Morton

Shankland scored the last time we faced you in the 2-0 game at Cappielow in his debut IIRC.

Don't even try and compare they 2 players. Skacel hasn't scored a single goal all season and only has 2 assists I'm sure( Stewart's 90th minute winner against Qots back in October and McManus' late equaliser against Hearts in the cup in January. Could be talking shite there though.

We've played each other since that game.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

We should be looking to win this and bounce back from the howling play we've been offering for the past 5 weeks.

If not, Queens will catch us and we'll finish 5th.

If that happened I'm not sure I would survive the laughing fit!

JUST WIN ROVERS FFS.

Get the ball in the pokey a few times and actually give the south stand something to cheer about. 

Total clusterfuck of a season, can't wait until it's over, regardless of what league we end up being in. 

My blind optimism is starting to set in... Morton on a dodgy run, us with a decent home record since Yogi has come in... it's just going to make it more painful when we do loose tomorrow.

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 06:47, AsimButtHitsASix said:

McGowan

McDonagh Kilday Mitchell Strapp

Tiffoney Tidser Langan

Scullion

Orr Kudus

No one who started against St. Mirren deserves to play

I would say some of the boys look leggy but I would wait to Dunfermline game to rest the midfield and Doyle and give Jay a run in if we are down to 3 or 4 confirmed.

Time to drop Mark as I fear his agent/father is in his head and simple defending basics don't seem his priority, this is a real pity he was one guy I thought would make it if the correct application was applied.

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

I would say some of the boys look leggy but I would wait to Dunfermline game to rest the midfield and Doyle and give Jay a run in if we are down to 3 or 4 confirmed.

Time to drop Mark as I fear his agent/father is in his head and simple defending basics don't seem his priority, this is a real pity he was one guy I thought would make it if the correct application was applied.

Wow, just wow. The guy is going through a poor run of form is all, could do with being taken out of the team to regroup. We forget that he's only recently turned 21, he's still a young lad. A few games on the bench, and a chance to regroup mentally, will do him the world of good.

We seem to have run out of steam at the business end of the season and I'm struggling to see us getting a win today -particularly with Raith's improving home record ?

We've virtually no goals in us this weather and I don't see how that will change. I'd like to see McDonagh on at some point today as he's more mobile/adventurous than Shankland.

I'll predict my usual draw (and I'd be happy to come away with a point tbh)

22 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

We seem to have run out of steam at the business end of the season and I'm struggling to see us getting a win today -particularly with Raith's improving home record ?

We've virtually no goals in us this weather and I don't see how that will change. I'd like to see McDonagh on at some point today as he's more mobile/adventurous than Shankland.

I'll predict my usual draw (and I'd be happy to come away with a point tbh)

If you score even one, we generally don't have a response.

Archived