Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Guest Moomintroll
I'd heard the name Peter Dow before, had no idea he was this or that he posted here. This is just sad.
I cannot bring myself to laugh at this, the guy has a serious mental illness if he cannot understand why his actions are wrong. He needs sectioned for his own good.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
I'd heard the name Peter Dow before, had no idea he was this or that he posted here. This is just sad.

I cannot bring myself to laugh at this, the guy has a serious mental illness if he cannot understand why his actions are wrong. He needs sectioned for his own good.

If all the damage he's doing is a few nutty emails and posts he should be left alone, there's not enough space for the people seriously needing support as it is.

Guest Moomintroll
If all the damage he's doing is a few nutty emails and posts he should be left alone, there's not enough space for the people seriously needing support as it is.
My concern is his invitations to people to come to his house with zero males present to view him sans trousers & undercrackers, that screams sexual offender to me.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

My concern is his invitations to people to come to his house with zero males present to view him sans trousers & undercrackers, that screams sexual offender to me.

Don't go then. (some appropriate jokey emoji) 

41 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
45 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Think he was making a general complaint about his humiliating police raid when he wasn't given time to put his clothes on. In his own peculiar way.

Edited by welshbairn

Guest Moomintroll
Think he was making a general complaint about his humiliating police raid when he wasn't given time to put his clothes on. 
He made several references inviting Females back san Males while his junk was swinging around. He is naming the DC and the Councillor he wants to be present during this unveiling.I am not ridiculing him, he needs help. I am also disturbed by the local ned population hanging round his flat, anyone who freely gives out their address in these circumstances clearly needs assistance.

22 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Think he was making a general complaint about his humiliating police raid when he wasn't given time to put his clothes on. 

He made several references inviting Females back san Males while his junk was swinging around. He is naming the DC and the Councillor he wants to be present during this unveiling.I am not ridiculing him, he needs help. I am also disturbed by the local ned population hanging round his flat, anyone who freely gives out their address in these circumstances clearly needs assistance.

I agree that he needs support, especially if his benefits have been cut off, not sure about the timeline. Sectioning is probably over the top though.

Guest Moomintroll
I agree that he needs support, especially if his benefits have been cut off, not sure about the timeline. Sectioning is probably over the top though.
It is odd that I have never saw this before, the poor guy needs help as he has no concept of acceptable human behaviour. Why are people allowed to pelter his flat without police involvement? He is clearly not all there.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It is odd that I have never saw this before, the poor guy needs help as he has no concept of acceptable human behaviour. Why are people allowed to pelter his flat without police involvement? He is clearly not all there.

He hasn't been on this forum for many years, I can barely remember him if at all and joined in 2010.

Guest Moomintroll

I realise it is nowt to do with us as his posting days are long gone, but the fact he is still kicking about is frightening, which is the point of the original thread.

Pie and Bovril, perhaps understandably, as a whole, does not handle these kinds of issues at all well. I’m really glad Peter is no longer active here.

He’s far from the only poster who, for whatever reason, has no idea how to behave according to social norms.

Guest Moomintroll
He hasn't been on this forum for many years, I can barely remember him if at all and joined in 2010.
@welshbairn I sent my last response while you were sending yours so time to agree & forget about him.

I joined in 2012 or 2013 I think but remember him appearing on here a few times, albeit he’s not posted for a good while.

On 4/12/2017 at 14:10, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

Just reading this thread for the first time, that's absolutely incredible.  M5.png.561a2f8146d5f08ada7d363bcc1c894c.png

If she ever gets him round to his house, this is nailed on:

DFRa8ysXsAI9_LD.jpg.c7655bd7bea05dc67612413072924df4.jpg

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just reading this thread for the first time, that's absolutely incredible.If she ever gets him round to his house, this is nailed on:

Bit weird you'd want to revive that tale. Or anyone would.