Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/04/2017 at 14:16, Jimmy85 said:

The second worst thing about WaffenThinMint is his startling lack of self awareness. 

Obviously the worst thing is that he surgically removes the faces of his female victims and wears them as a mask while murdering children. 

There are times when I miss the input from the above poster.

This thread made me look through my PMs, embarrassingly bare collection. Wildest ones are that Cromma weirdo mocking me supporting Saints, Fifespud saying hes terrified Dundee will go into Admin, wunfellaff randomly deciding to moan to me about an avatar, and Magee asking me what happened with Jordan McMillan, before making a joke about George O'Boyle.

Older accounts had better ones, if a mod looked at the original RG PMs theyd find a selection of Livi aliases talking about carrots.

31 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Cromma's flame burned ever so brightly

He was a bit daft.

Screenshot_20190510-192724_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f0293fc88e7a1bb2007db27e470255d8.jpg

Sent to me in the middle of the night. Only reason I can remember was because I liked a game he didn't.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was a bit daft.

Screenshot_20190510-192724_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f0293fc88e7a1bb2007db27e470255d8.jpg

Sent to me in the middle of the night. Only reason I can remember was because I liked a game he didn't.

Was he the same guy that got banned for being permanently raging in the gaming forum?