Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Was that not 'Savo'?
And didn't he start a campaign to be a Mod or something?

I got accused of being him for ages, to the point of being banned over it.

Ric's multiple resignations were a high point. He resigned first off, then came back, then completely denied resigning. When it was proven that he did and he was lambasted for it, he resigned again saying something like, "You want a resignation, I'll fucking give you one, here it is" before coming back a third time and then just slinking away. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Ric's multiple resignations were a high point. He resigned first off, then came back, then completely denied resigning. When it was proven that he did and he was lambasted for it, he resigned again saying something like, "You want a resignation, I'll fucking give you one, here it is" before coming back a third time and then just slinking away. 

Did he not resign over cooked fruit or something similar?

Well to be honest it makes me wonder why I bother posting on this site at all as all I get is dickheads like ayrmad throwing in random abuse, XBL fantasy accusations and numerous posters who never even knew what it was all about chucking in their tuppence.

In fact, if people want a resignation thread, then f**k it, let's give it to them... I quit. No need to be ambiguous with the facts now, I am openly saying there is no point in me posting on this board if people are going to be c***s for no reason.

Some boy. 

Can't believe we've hit 39 pages and no mention of Vartex / Vintex, the only East Stirlingshire fan from the Croatian coast.

Banned I think just for being weird. I received multiple PMs from him asking if I was Serb. He typically appeared late at night starting nonsense threads which petered out after causing minor consternation amongst pished folk home from the pub in Scotland who had abslutely no idea what he was on about.

:/

Yeah, he was confident that we were heading for silverware, and kept posting pictures of Brasso, when what he should have been posting was this........

Image result for silvo

Good poster though, liked the Clangers, and Dundee corporation buses.

13 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Ric was an oddity. He added me on Facebook a few years ago, when he was still on here, and would comment instantly on literally any status I posted to argue that black was white, no matter what the subject or context. Comment after comment of arguments below anything I put on Facebook. This went on for months until one day he deleted every single comment under every single status and deleted his Facebook account. It got to the point where me, Breaking Decency and FFCSAM would just tag him in any random comment without explanation purely to irritate him for being such a weirdo. A strange character.

Totally. 

8 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Can't believe we've hit 39 pages and no mention of Vartex / Vintex, the only East Stirlingshire fan from the Croatian coast.

Banned I think just for being weird. I received multiple PMs from him asking if I was Serb. He typically appeared late at night starting nonsense threads which petered out after causing minor consternation amongst pished folk home from the pub in Scotland who had abslutely no idea what he was on about.

:/

He was a massive racist.

9 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Did he have a breakdown over the sequel to Tron too?

Oddball.

I vaguely remember that. I'm sure he said the first Tron film had a greater cultural impact than the sequel because cinema audiences in the 80s believed that it was possible to get sucked into a computer game. He then had a subsequent meltdown when it was pointed out that he was talking out of his fucking arse.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny