Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Just read through everything. I feel like I should be on a register after seeing those PMs kilt sent to HSF. Tragic stuff.

My own addition to Mon Dieu's post from a few pages ago is sjc's thread where he asked if anyone else found transsexuals attractive and then spent the whole time replying to people taking the piss that he definitely, definitely doesn't find transsexuals attractive. Bizarre.

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Just read through everything. I feel like I should be on a register after seeing those PMs kilt sent to HSF. Tragic stuff.

My own addition to Mon Dieu's post from a few pages ago is sjc's thread where he asked if anyone else found transsexuals attractive and then spent the whole time replying to people taking the piss that he definitely, definitely doesn't find transsexuals attractive. Bizarre.

I think you'll find I said some of them were very attractive. Hence I started the thread. If you're looking for someone that's into actually fucking transsexuals then @mrcat1990is your man.

I think you'll find I said some of them were very attractive. Hence I started the thread. If you're looking for someone that's into actually fucking transsexuals then [mention=42418]mrcat1990[/mention]is your man.

Are you going to quote me every damn time you are accused of this?

11 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

I'm sure the Dundee fans who met him will be able to shed more light on the story but he was on here completely denying meeting them.

I'm pretty sure the resignation was just on a Kilmarnock general discussion thread about 3 years ago but I've never had to search out old content before so I'm not sure how I'd find it or if it even survived the cull.

Twas myself and Deejango. He had mentioned which bus he was getting back after the game and we mentioned that we were getting the same one back. On the journey back we started talking to a guy who matched his description from other posters on here (fat lesbian) but the lack of bow tie threw us slightly. The guy denied being QLP when we asked him so I'm not convinced either way. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to the passenger in question if indeed he wasn't QLP and was telling the truth about getting on at Aberdeen. At least he got a good laugh out of it thanks to our hilarious #bantz. When he was repeatedly asked whether it had been him on the Dundee v Killie thread he kept dodging the question until a few weeks later on an unrelated thread after he had had time to think up an alternative story he said that he had had to leave the game early and catch atrain due to an emergency at home or some other bullshit.

He disappeared off here recently then came back and said he had been taking the abuse personally which had been getting him down FFS.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

I think you'll find I said some of them were very attractive. Hence I started the thread. If you're looking for someone that's into actually fucking transsexuals then @mrcat1990is your man.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

FWIW I find both Transexuals and Japanese schoolgirls arousing.

I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast recently where he was interviewing a comedian called Jim Norton who was incredibly open about his love for transexuals and his experiences with them. Each to their own.

Edited by Dee Man

Sorry to bump up a thread after it's outlived its usefulness but does anyone remember "Saint Gareth" or "Gazzo", as I think he later became known? He was frightening or anything, far from it, but he really was a goddamn candy-ass.

A limp, fetid poster under the "Saint Gareth" moniker, he was so candy he could give off type-2 diabetes. I seem to remember him chasing after SaintSam (hey, didn't we all!) and running a terrible football forum called Sliding Tackle, offering beige opinions on the latest topics. Then, out of nowhere, he transformed into a terrible WUM called "Gazzo" and spent his time getting under the skin of the forum's thicker residents. I don't know what happened to him but he was an idiot.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Sorry to bump up a thread after it's outlived its usefulness but does anyone remember "Saint Gareth" or "Gazzo", as I think he later became known? He was frightening or anything, far from it, but he really was a goddamn candy-ass.

A limp, fetid poster under the "Saint Gareth" moniker, he was so candy he could give off type-2 diabetes. I seem to remember him chasing after SaintSam (hey, didn't we all!) and running a terrible football forum called Sliding Tackle, offering beige opinions on the latest topics. Then, out of nowhere, he transformed into a terrible WUM called "Gazzo" and spent his time getting under the skin of the forum's thicker residents. I don't know what happened to him but he was an idiot.

Did he drink that yellow stuff in tins?

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Was that not 'Savo'?

And didn't he start a campaign to be a Mod or something?

Savo! That's the boy. No idea where I got "Gazzo" from. Aye, Savo. An absolute candy-ass, one of the top 10 candy-asses to have appeared on this website.

Forgot Savo existed, which probably kills him inside.

Ric was another roaster that hasn't got enough credit on here for being a total candy ass.

Ric was an oddity. He added me on Facebook a few years ago, when he was still on here, and would comment instantly on literally any status I posted to argue that black was white, no matter what the subject or context. Comment after comment of arguments below anything I put on Facebook. This went on for months until one day he deleted every single comment under every single status and deleted his Facebook account. It got to the point where me, Breaking Decency and FFCSAM would just tag him in any random comment without explanation purely to irritate him for being such a weirdo. A strange character.