Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Going back a few pages the revelation that Standfree was a sneaky grass is quite interesting, he was a bit of a wind up merchant and could be a bit tedious at times, he regularly ripped the arse out of 8mile wnd occasionaly got a rise out of me but on the whole I didnt actually mind him too much, however hearing that he regularly hounded folk then banged the report button paints him as a sneaky wee creep.

Id imagine he will be back under some alias, his type always do*

*Incoming 

StandFree started off as a decent poster IMO but before he got banned he was just coming across as a tragic p***k. Starting arguments with the least intelligent posters and viewing getting one over on them as some kind of victory. The highlight being when he was going egging some Celtic fan to 'take him on'. Absolutely cringe worthy and the place is much more enjoyable without him ruining threads. 

Edited by Louis Litt

what a fucking spamcake this one is.....!

I have a parent and child season ticket at CP and take my kids turn about, im catholic, my wifes protestant, the kids go to a non denomonational school, religion isnt even mentioned in our family yet you ya fucking moronic, petty, bitter, prejudiced, bigoted wee man have the audacity to say my kids should be taken from because i take them to CP and are automaticaly steeping them in bigotry...!!!! Go and take a flying f**k to yourself you stupid imbecelic wee fanny.... like ive said its YOU who is the bigot here pal with all the prejudiced nonsens you spout....why? Because you are a bitter sad wee man...

Now once again.....go and f**k yourself...BIGOT !!!!

Pacman was posting all manner of strange stuff for a while, understandably a lot of folk just thought he was at it. I think he was also doing the same on a Dundee United forum. One day he disappeared then someone came on here and said he was no longer.

Edited by bobbykdy

Pacman was posting all manner of strange stuff for a while, understandably a lot of folk just thought he was at it. I think he was also doing the same on a Dundee United forum. One day he disappeared then someone came on here and said he was no longer.

It was pacman83 or something like that. Was there ever conclusive proof that he committed suicide?

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

It was pacman83 or something like that. Was there ever conclusive proof that he committed suicide?

Aye that was him, IIRC  someone came on and said he had and also posted a link to a United forum where someone else was saying the same.

Edited by bobbykdy

Out of our own fans, Quitongo's Left Peg must be close to the worst, his open letters were a slight concern (the Tamara thread one springs to mind) and the time he met all the Dundee fans on the bus and completely denied who he was is also quite embarrassing really, not really truly frightening behaviour but certainly strange and it's a fine line.

Then there was the time he pretended to be his girlfriend posting a long resignation on his behalf stating that the bullying he received on here had caused depression. 

the time he met all the Dundee fans on the bus and completely denied who he was is also quite embarrassing really

Then there was the time he pretended to be his girlfriend posting a long resignation on his behalf stating that the bullying he received on here had caused depression. 

Im intrigued. Where are these threads/posts?

I'm sure the Dundee fans who met him will be able to shed more light on the story but he was on here completely denying meeting them.

I'm pretty sure the resignation was just on a Kilmarnock general discussion thread about 3 years ago but I've never had to search out old content before so I'm not sure how I'd find it or if it even survived the cull.

16 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He was also a bet dodging shitebag.

And bumped charity's too by all accounts. Pretty sure he was named and shamed here for playing in a charity football match and never paying the fee.