Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

20 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

The Phoenix is now the chairman at Stirling Albion and probably doesn't have the time to deal with the day-to-day fiddle-faddle of Pie and Bovril any more. He was a very decent man offline but, like so many others who participate in puns and an overuse of the ;) emoji, a bit tiresome on these boards.

I've been thinking about Kilt quite a lot over the last few days and I can't shake the image of him playing as a goalkeeper at the Fives tournament in 2007 with shattered spectacles.

Shattered specs, in a kilt (obviously) and doc marten boots, no less.

Peter Dow's twitter is one of the most horrifying things on the internet today. I hope Condoleeza Rice never pays a visit to Aberdeen for her own safety.

Have you seen his invention?

320c7cd7b6c28f03ddb6deaecc4b1324.jpg

He even has a tag line. " For basic Cryosurgery on a budget"

11 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Have you seen his invention?

320c7cd7b6c28f03ddb6deaecc4b1324.jpg

He even has a tag line. " For basic Cryosurgery on a budget"

I don't even want to know what that is supposed to be.

The fact he's branched out into inventing is leading more to the possibility of  him acquiring some uranium which causes Aberdeen to become a bleaker version of Chernobyl.

Edited by Sloop John B

Was it not HB that started the biggest thread on p and b at the time that Dundee were a sectarian club due to having a stand called the Derry? And his 'politician' chum that was also posting at the time rallied against Dundee as well?

Unrelated to this thread, but one of my old history teachers maintained that Dundee were a sectarian club because of the Derry. He was also a member of the communist party and had a portrait of Stalin in his living room, strange bloke.

22 minutes ago, sjc said:

You could at least quote my post where I dispose of the bodies.....

I couldn't find that one.

Instead, here's the backtracking that followed your original post...

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 06:08, sjc said:

I suggest you read my post again but this time pay particularly close attention to the word "felt" and its contextual natural.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 07:21, sjc said:

OK, The key is the word "felt".

If Weepers Dad had said he FELT like he'd gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson when he got a kicking would you assume he was a Boxer and/or actually gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson? or even knew how 12 rounds of boxing with Mike Tyson would feel? No, of course you wouldn't! You'd take it in the context that that's how he'd imagine it would feel. In the casing point above I was stood drenched in sweat surrounded by schoolgirls and jokingly suggested I FELT like a beast because that's how a beast would feel........which was clearly lost on you lot.

That's the thing Throbber, they didn't! The 20minute walk in the 38degree heat did!

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 09:26, sjc said:

I was drenched in sweat in a fully air conditioned room surrounded by them*......on the basis of how that looked, how do you think I felt, Mrs M?

Awkward? At very best! Like how a beast could be perceived? Yes I thought so!

*to quantify this for all the Helen Lovejoys out there: no children were harmed, abused or sexulised either in real life or in my imagination!

qS8OLE7.gif

99% of the ones mentioned so far are not frightening ffs. The 1 % [WTM] , still didn't have the guts of pacman. There's the answer to the thread. Needed help on here, didn't get it, Dead pool....

The guts of Pacman?

Have a word with yourself you fucking madman.