Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Didn't xbl say at one point he was afraid to go into Glasgow city centre at night without having a knife in his pocket?

He was clearly a clever guy, but would never admit he was wrong and therefore extremely tedious after a while and took bits of other good posters mannerisms and tried to make them his own. Had far too much time on his hands.

I think enough is enough on the 8mile slagging tbh.

Granted he is an utterly despicable human being who is so enraged by certain forum users that he resorts to attempting to get them sacked. It's also true that he secretly photographs children and fabricates stories of howking faeces from his own anus to gain approval of anonymous alcoholics on an Internet forum. 

I'll bet in real life he's just a sad lonely p***k. I'm calling a truce. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I think enough is enough on the 8mile slagging tbh.

Granted he is an utterly despicable human being who is so enraged by certain forum users that he resorts to attempting to get them sacked. It's also true that he secretly photographs children and fabricates stories of howking faeces from his own anus to gain approval of anonymous alcoholics on an Internet forum. 

I'll bet in real life he's just a sad lonely p***k. I'm calling a truce. 

You're going soft Jimmy. 

39 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Quite surprised at @8MileBU frequenting The Maniqui or whatever it was called when The Martel down Grahams Road would clearly be more his type of venue (think its closed now?) Frequented in the day by single parent munters and under age drinkers

You'll never be accepted on here, stop trying to join in you weirdo. 

Quite surprised at [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] frequenting The Maniqui or whatever it was called when The Martel down Grahams Road would clearly be more his type of venue (think its closed now?) Frequented in the day by single parent munters and under age drinkers

No surprise to see the forum predator knows his prey and where to find it. I'd suggest it's probably safe to assume you were barred from both.

Shut your fucking mouth you fat midden! [emoji1]

No surprise to see the forum predator knows his prey and where to find it. I'd suggest it's probably safe to assume you were barred from both.

Shut your fucking mouth you fat midden! [emoji1]

You'll never be accepted on here, stop trying to join in you weirdo. 

Threads like this make Pie and bovril a superb website, laugh out loud one minute and jaw dropping the next! 
It's slightly worrying the number of attempts some posters have made to find out the identity of other posters! Slightly more worrying how many actually have found out :shutup

Slightly more worrying is the amount of thickos who don't realise that the Twitter thread has a post with hundreds of real names/twitter handles on it.

Apologies for any deaths or unemployment this information may lead to.

Slightly more worrying is the amount of thickos who don't realise that the Twitter thread has a post with hundreds of real names/twitter handles on it.

Apologies for any deaths or unemployment this information may lead to.

Yet neither have happened.

Although Magees picture was posted on here after he stupidly shared his Gas Fitters ID by someone.