Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

WTF are you on about? The lassies going on about 'The Watcher' was back in the day at The Martell. I recognised him as Ruggy after he posted a pic of himself with Gemma Atkinson on here.

To be fair to Rugster I think he was just in a pissed-up daze back then but I just put a twist on it years later because he was being a p***k on here! He seems alright really. Most of the time... emoji1.png

So just to clarify, years ago you were in the Martell with some lassies who at the time said look there's a guys watching us, or words to that effect. Years later a random guy on the internet posts a picture of himself and you are quick to suggest that this was the same guy the lassies pointed out years ago ? 

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

I'm no longer sure who is for the watching anymore? It seemed like it was Rugster, then 8mile is making a late run with the assist of two lassies that aren't on here to confirm nor deny.

48269.jpg.36806c4a6c741a837da91b0352b04a4d.jpg

Here Miley, theres sum c**t that looks like that racist thug fae Leeds that keeps watching us in the Maniqui. Just wondering what the chances are that you share a football forum with his online pseudonym and could you have a word?

The Maniqui! [emoji1]

Don't all the Falkirk youth call it 'Storm' these days? I'll be found in the house, on the couch having a beer and watching MOTD when The Maniqui's open these days. If you phone Bruce's or Express and send a taxi down for me, I'll pop up and have a word. Seeing as its you who's asking.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Which thread was it that provoked Big Gus's absolute breakdown. Most Influential posters or something?

Which breakdown? He made a big acceptance speech when Craig Killie falsely listed him as #1 on the most influential posters, then attempted to say he was in on the joke and it was all a wind up when he had egg on his face big time. The other one was when he was lambasting posters for disgusting misogyny and sexism on the mumsnet thread, only to have it pointed out to him that he was vividly describing in his pie review thread how he was salivating at looking down a young girl's top at a pie stall. He's seldom been seen since that one.

WTF are you on about? The lassies going on about 'The Watcher' was back in the day at The Martell. I recognised him as Ruggy after he posted a pic of himself with Gemma Atkinson on here.

To be fair to Rugster I think he was just in a pissed-up daze back then but I just put a twist on it years later because he was being a p***k on here! He seems alright really. Most of the time... [emoji1]

How long ago is back in the day?

Presumably you only seen 'The Watcher' in person in a dark nightclub when you yourself were steaming? How could you possibly have a good idea or memory of what the guy looked like then never mind all these years later? I was out on Saturday and I don't remember a fucking thing. :lol:

If he was just in a pissed up daze then surely whoever it was wouldn't have got that nickname?

This all seems rather ridiculous and convenient.

More absolute lies from 14mile. He was getting it tight at the time and needed some heat of him so made something up about Rugster.

No one believed him then and no one believes him now.

Given you're a boring wee welt, I'll take that as a compliment! [emoji1]

Which thread was it that provoked Big Gus's absolute breakdown. Most Influential posters or something?

Think that was not long after I joined? He was also getting ripped about some pie review thread I think.

How long ago is back in the day?

Presumably you only seen 'The Watcher' in person in a dark nightclub when you yourself were steaming? How could you possibly have a good idea or memory of what the guy looked like then never mind all these years later? I was out on Saturday and I don't remember a fucking thing. :lol:

If he was just in a pissed up daze then surely whoever it was wouldn't have got that nickname?

This all seems rather ridiculous and convenient.

You're thinking far too much into it! [emoji1]

Ridiculous - Yes

Convenient - No

You're thinking far too much into it! [emoji1]

Ridiculous - Yes

Convenient - No

Well I've not seen the conversation in question but it is extremely convenient.

Sounds like you were getting a hard time off Rugster, and because he has Falkirk connections and is of a similar age, you've decided to say that 'well lassies back in the day that I kehn telt me you used to go to nightclubs on your own and stare at them' as a come back....!!!!

15 hours ago, Rugster said:

McKee was another weirdo. Claimed to be so drunk one night he pished himself and just carried on bevvying. When he was called on it he posted a picture of himself saying something like "here is a photo of me in my pish stained jeans, what have you got to say about that?"  Who the f**k does that?

15 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

That was mental. The entire forum ripped the "pish" out of him for that. Didn't he shortly afterwards have a breakdown, post some highly nefarious stuff about rape and get emptied?

Came on to post McKee as being the all time top of the pops Number 1 creepy swine in the history of P&B and have found people have already been there - I seem to recall after his pish stained breakdown he mentioned that his biggest sexual fantasy was rape. A complete freak. 

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Given you're a boring wee welt, I'll take that as a compliment! emoji1.png

Think that was not long after I joined? He was also getting ripped about some pie review thread I think.

Honestly 14mile, it was a complete slaver from the very beginning. Let it go.