Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

2007 was probably my favourite time on here, the fives was good around that time and the P&B team off the back of that was a great laugh. Probably helped it was just before the take off of Facebook (and Bebo!) and latterly twitter.

Sometimes wonder how many of the guys who posted here 10+ years ago are dead.

Yes mate, I'd agree that 2007 really was the halcyon days on this forum. Rich, well-drawn, larger-than-life characters, meaningful beefs, and romance, intrigue and mystery at every turn. I really wish I had spent more time studying than on the library computers refreshing the General Nonsense forum. This was the place to be for breaking news; I think Facebook and Twitter has lessened this site's impact.

The social side was tremendous too - playing in the Select side was great fun and I got to hang out with some smashing brers, while my team, Ooh Gengy Loves You!, won the annual Fives tournament that year.

The Select boys should get together again in the summer to celebrate the 10th anniversary. The big team night out in Clarkston was brilliant - big SLJ bounding up to get his award to the theme from Black Beauty.

34 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Who was it that kept calling @Rugster 'The watcher' because he claimed 2 lassies he knew informed him ruggy used to go to clubs on his own and stand and just watch girls ? 

Aidsmile. He said he had two female friends who called him the Watcher because he ( @Rugster) used to stand watching them on the dance floor.

As they were friends with him, I assume they had something wrong with them and Ruggy was merely aghast. 

Who was it that kept calling [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] 'The watcher' because he claimed 2 lassies he knew informed him ruggy used to go to clubs on his own and stand and just watch girls ? 

[emoji1]

Tbf, I never said he went to clubs on his own.

How does either he or his female friends know who Ruggy is though? This is what I am struggling to comprehend with a lot of these tales

He posted a pic of himself on here once and I recognised him from around Falkirk pubs/clubs back in the day.

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

Tbf, I never said he went to clubs on his own.

He posted a pic of himself on here once and I recognised him from around Falkirk pubs/clubs back in the day.

Did you print off the picture and ask 2 female friends if they recognised him ?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye Rugster get more pics posted so I can decide if you were on my Falkirk roasters list from when I was a regular man about town

What with recent events on here I'm a bit more reticent about posting pictures of myself what with all the cyber stalking that seems to go on now.

Here's one of my apparent doppelganger instead.

28F9E2FD00000578-0-image-m-73_1432329035448.jpg.964fd3d6ad07a0dfe29ce8fef8848ba9.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I know who you are! I seen you stick the nut on a toilet attendant because he didnt have Kouros, then you went down injured multiple but still inexplicably managed to collect some fantastic wages in the following years.

Issey Miyake mate.

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

But ruggy, how did it come about that he had 2 females calling you 'the watcher' ? People huv tae know!!!

Apparently I was a hot topic of conversation because I stared at these alleged women in a nightclub.

Did you print off the picture and ask 2 female friends if they recognised him ?

WTF are you on about? The lassies going on about 'The Watcher' was back in the day at The Martell. I recognised him as Ruggy after he posted a pic of himself with Gemma Atkinson on here.

To be fair to Rugster I think he was just in a pissed-up daze back then but I just put a twist on it years later because he was being a p***k on here! He seems alright really. Most of the time... [emoji1]

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

WTF are you on about? The lassies going on about 'The Watcher' was back in the day at The Martell. I recognised him as Ruggy after he posted a pic of himself with Gemma Atkinson on here.

To be fair to Rugster I think he was just in a pissed-up daze back then but I just put a twist on it years later because he was being a p***k on here! He seems alright really. Most of the time... emoji1.png

So you made up a story because someone was winding you up on the internet? :lol:

What else would you resort to? Emailing an employer for example?