Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Kilt will never be beaten in the creepy stakes. Wouldn't be a shock if WTM was his long lost brother though.

The old "clique" of SuperAlly and that sent me PMs demanding I start threads about vegetables and having the most bizarre conversations within the chats. L4L messaged me over facebook a few times too, but never seemed overly bad on it.

12 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Chuckles being outed by Mr X as talking to himself on the internet dating thread for about two pages, was a glorious end to a horseshit posting career.

Memories. 

23 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

He went to the library to research a reply to a post I'd made, now thats thorough, creepy but thorough. Im absolutely convinced he's either bible john or BTK.

He got an encyclopaedic knowledge of characters in obscure extreme right and left groups that nobody has heard of. And corruption in local Ayshire politics, again about people nobody's heard of.

I only got one really mental DM, from some seething *** a few years back. I was running the Edinburgh Marathon for Macmillan and had a wee link in my sig for it. This was around the same time some Rangers fans got into bother in an away UEFA cup tie and naturally the thread went a bit mad. Can't remember his username but it was something along the lines of Jelavic£4mman. Anyway I got a DM from him "Can I sponser you a £1000 to die from fucking cancer? Ur Da: Pedo, Ur Ma: Slut". Naturally I posted it onto the thread and he got the pish ripped out of him, even by No8 of all people. He never posted again, no idea whether he was banned or came back as an alias. Pretty funny. I didn't get my grand either, though tbf I haven't yet died of cancer. 

I got a few mental PMs on Facebook around the time of the referee's strike from Seamus. I've no idea why he took the ripping Lennon got so personally but his paranoia was incredible. He believed folk from his work were out to make him fail, thought the SFA were playing with fire because Celtic's chairman knew a few gangsters and was convinced his mates wife was trying to pull him. A bit of a shame really as he was actually a decent c**t when I met him at the P&B Golf Day.

Not P&B related but I got a Facebook message from a random Aberdeen fan asking me if I thought I was a big man and that I'd be "sorted out" next time I went up there. I've still absolutely no idea what it was about

Someone mentioned Steven the raith fan a few pages back. I remember him turning up at walkabout after the fives one year, absolutely stinking of B.O, accompanied by some foreign lass. In fact, I'm sure he was going out with "Middleton mouse" that used to post on here.