Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Just now, Flybhoy said:

That story Slippery P told, in a very cold, emotionless way about mercy killing his dad gave me the fucking creeps, whether posted in jest or true/untrue its up with the weirdest things ive seen on here.

I don't know how on earth you can have read that story as being emotionless.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He started a thread about being an alcoholic back in the day.  As P&B was a somewhat gentler place then everyone gave him sympathy until Olaf Thom came along and posted that he wasn't really an alcoholic, he was just saying that so his wife wouldn't leave him :lol: 

I remember something like Kilt boasting about his role in assisting the emergency services during the Glasgow Airport terrorist attack before it transpired he was actually in a pub down the road. "Ron Burgundy" tore into him and absolutely bodied him in one of the reddest, angriest beatdowns, calling him a "tartan shambles of a father".

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Slippery P and Jimmy cruising Thailand would be interesting, like an extreme episode of The Trip.

I was thinking more along the lines of Planes Trains and Automobiles, with Jimmy being the lovable buffoon played by John Candy. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Did he read it on here?  I thought he saw her name on the flight manifest?  Either way, an instructive story.  I think there was a lot of that at the time, older men starting to use the internet and being very over familiar when exposed to young women.

CTWD is literally a scary poster because he could, and most likely would, have you killed and your body chopped up and dumped in the Clyde. 

Mods!

"When I see someone putting themselves out there it's scary because I know who's watching" - yes - you, you decrepit old masterbator!

Also, absolute hilarity at "some of my work is Intel" - he was a passport stamper at the airport, not Jason fucking Bourne.

"When I see someone putting themselves out there it's scary because I know who's watching" - yes - you, you decrepit old masterbator!
Also, absolute hilarity at "some of my work is Intel" - he was a passport stamper at the airport, not Jason fucking Bourne.

He probably meant he used a pc...

8Mile involved me in an unsolicited pm chat with a guy with a name like Linlithgowjambo.  I thought I'd be diplomatic and give him a :lol: response to his first post and he responded with a comment along the lines of how he'd like to cum over my little face so that was the end of the conversation as far as I was concerned.

Not sure if you've changed name or what but up until the last couple of days I have never noticed you posting before.

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Resident racist Lichtie4life

For such a small club Arbroath do attract some fucknuggets.

Most of their fans would come from Arbroath, presumably...

[mention=12782]Ludo*1[/mention] who was it that got a hold of your phone number or some other private info?

L4life. I received a text whilst I was at work telling me to get on p and b as h wanted me to sign up for one of those games that were the fashion at the time.

To this day I've no clue how he managed it. Creepy b*****d.

ETA: s'all good now though as I've changed my phone and number about 4 times since.