How do you boost your income?

Buy small, sell high. Not sure what you're buying and selling, whatever you like really, just make sure you sell it for more than you buy it. HTH.

I've taken your advice and am now going to flog a couple of ball bearings as I've gubbed some MDMA.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll keep a running list of all the amazing suggestions so far -

• Start a premium hotline called "How's My Driving?"
  • Sell heroin to young adults (not sure why it would just be young adults?)
  • Start a rival football forum (being from Dunfermline it'll be called Bridie & Buckie)
  • Human-trafficking 
  • Open a brothel
  • Matched betting
  • Air B & B my home
  • Buy small, sell high
  • Batter people leaving a cash machine
  • Steal Rangers fans bank cards and use the pin 1690 (would there be money in the account?)
  • Become a delivery driver for Hermes
  • Threaten a bank manager

I'll have this wedding paid for in no time. A big thanks for all your help. Will move the list into the opening post.

14 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'll keep a running list of all the amazing suggestions so far -

• Start a premium hotline called "How's My Driving?"
  • Sell heroin to young adults (not sure why it would just be young adults?)
  • Start a rival football forum (being from Dunfermline it'll be called Bridie & Buckie)
  • Human-trafficking 
  • Open a brothel
  • Matched betting
  • Air B & B my home
  • Buy small, sell high

I'll have this wedding paid for in no time. A big thanks for all your help.

You forgot setting up a just giving page on here after a house fire type sob story

For those talking of brothel-keeping, there are of course numerous openly operating places in Edinburgh.  The cops raided them a few years back but a prosecution collapsed when it emerged that the local council had an agreement allowing the to operate.  So your mate could start one.  Downside would be you'd need to buy property in Edinburgh so would have to charge about £5,000 a tugjob to cover your rent.

I've taken your advice and am now going to flog a couple of ball bearings as I've gubbed some MDMA.

If the ball bearings covers the price of the MDMA and sees you some profit you've absolutely nailed it.
Sell "holy water" to religious types, even strike a deal with churches to supply them. Aye, granted it's just tap water but they don't need to know that. Say you got it from the Vatican or some pish.

If the ball bearings covers the price of the MDMA and sees you some profit you've absolutely nailed it.
Sell "holy water" to religious types, even strike a deal with churches to supply them. Aye, granted it's just tap water but they don't need to know that. Say you got it from the Vatican or some pish.

I think they'd notice the smell of holy pish.

I know a guy that can set you up with an EBT...

I know a guy who can set up a new club, pretend it's an old one and then make multiple millions off gullible fans before retiring to France with his loot.

ba6dadc6318b5256822f1d3cbaa8a20c.jpg

Archived