How do you boost your income?

I got into a discussion with a colleague at work as he is looking to do stuff to improve on his income just now and I'm getting married next year so any extra cash is greatly welcomed.  What different things do you do earn some more money on top of your wage?

I do surveys a fair bit.  Mainly Onepoll and I-Say. Over the last year I've earned about £125 doing this.  Tends to be paid in Amazon vouchers which comes in handy for Christmas

Sold stuff I didn't want on eBay, Gumtree etc. Mainly DVDs that are now on Netflix.

Haven't tried Matched Betting yet but is something that I've looked into.  

EDIT - if anybody is coming on here thinking that they could do with a cash boost then here are all the suggestions so far -

• Start a premium hotline called "How's My Driving?"
  • Sell heroin to young adults (not sure why it would just be young adults?)
  • Start a rival football forum (being from Dunfermline it'll be called Bridie & Buckie)
  • Human-trafficking 
  • Open a brothel
  • Matched betting
  • Air B & B my home
  • Buy small, sell high
  • Batter people leaving a cash machine
  • Steal Rangers fans bank cards and use the pin 1690 (would there be money in the account?)
  • Become a delivery driver for Hermes
  • Threaten a bank manager

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I traffic young women from Asia and Eastern Europe on the promise of jobs and better lives and then force them into prostitution.

Post Brexit I plan on importing them from Scotland to here. I'm sure we can come to some sort of mutually beneficial agreement on this.

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

You can be my bottom bitch, Ross.

I have a friend who owns a couple of pubs and was considering/joking about opening a brothel. We were going to advertise in The Metro. The only problem I foreseen was that while we would undoubtedly find plenty of cock hungry, money grabbing, perma-tanned scheme goblins willing to take up our offer, the guys over here would probably rather pay thrice the money for some eastern European darling who doesn't look like she's going to knock your c**t in for finishing too quickly.

I have a friend who owns a couple of pubs and was considering/joking about opening a brothel. We were going to advertise in The Metro. The only problem I foreseen was that while we would undoubtedly find plenty of cock hungry, money grabbing, perma-tanned scheme goblins willing to take up our offer, the guys over here would probably rather pay thrice the money for some eastern European darling who doesn't look like she's going to knock your c**t in for finishing too quickly.

Don't step on my bidness, Ross.

Just now, throbber said:

Still think Air B&B  is the best shout so far. 

That's all good and well until one of those named on the "Most frightening posters" thread tries to book the room.

Archived