Inbhir Àir Aonaichte vs Dùn Dèagh Aonaichte

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only person in our squad capable of playing the Willo Flood role in his abscence is Telfer, I just hope if he gets the chance he's not too pissed off to do it properly.

I think McKinnon will persevere with Robson though he has been awful of late; in fairness to him he's a young lad learning his trade and shouldn't be put in the firing line week after week, I'm sure he has the capacity to develop into a decent player.

If we had won our last two and/or were playing well and this game wasn't at 5.15 I might have made the 5 hour round trip; last time I visited Ayr's ground was about 20 years ago and it took 30 minutes to get out of the car park.

That's the other issue cause you certainly can't play Meggatt as wing back.

You can barely play him at left back but it looks like he'll be put there with Rose and Murphy in as centre backs.

Whatever way we line up our defence is far too depleted for us to get a result from this.

Let's hope Dundee Utd don't play with any forwards.

The only person in our squad capable of playing the Willo Flood role in his abscence is Telfer, I just hope if he gets the chance he's not too pissed off to do it properly.
I think McKinnon will persevere with Robson though he has been awful of late; in fairness to him he's a young lad learning his trade and shouldn't be put in the firing line week after week, I'm sure he has the capacity to develop into a decent player.
If we had won our last two and/or were playing well and this game wasn't at 5.15 I might have made the 5 hour round trip; last time I visited Ayr's ground was about 20 years ago and it took 30 minutes to get out of the car park.

2002?

2-0 ayr, q-f replay in the Scottish cup?

A truly glorious night.

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

2002?

2-0 ayr, q-f replay in the Scottish cup?

A truly glorious night.

I can barely remember what I did yesterday, but i think it was longer than 15 years ago.

You can barely play him at left back but it looks like he'll be put there with Rose and Murphy in as centre backs.

Whatever way we line up our defence is far too depleted for us to get a result from this.

Let's hope Dundee Utd don't play with any forwards.

There must be someone we can play at left back? To allow Meggatt to play in the centre. As you say if we line up with Rose and Murphy in the centre we are going to get pumped.

Anyone planning to go to this?

I'm in the weird position of heading back to ayr for the day but not actually going to Somerset. Shocking stuff.

I'll decide late on, probably based on how much money I've spent and how annoying my kids are being.

Archived