Meggat
Boyle

Cairney
Adams
Docherty

McDaid
Moore
Forrest

1-0 Ayr after a Raith defeat to allow us to climb off the bottom of the table.

Like this side however wouldn't be surprised if Adams and McDaid aren't actually fit.

11 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Like this side however wouldn't be surprised if Adams and McDaid aren't actually fit.

McDaid looked woefully unfit when he came on last weekend, the same had to be said for Moore up to a point. 

36 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Fleming

Devlin

Balatoni

Meggat

Boyle

Cairney

Adams

Docherty

McDaid

Moore

Forrest

1-0 Ayr after a Raith defeat to allow us to climb off the bottom of the table.

Would possibly play Crawford instead of McDaid but apart from that a pretty decent team with a solid midfield.

Guest DAVIDB69

I have never been here before , it's another to cross to complete every ground in Scotland.

Is newton on Ayr next to the ground, I believe there is a pub close by.

Is the ground as bad as people say it is

21 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I have never been here before , it's another to cross to complete every ground in Scotland.

The railway line runs beside the ground. Great old ground full of romance. Once saw a great stramash there v Hibs under the cover over 40 years ago. Can still remember it yet.

5 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Would have the Same starting line up as last game. Would maybe like to see Kuate start over Allardice but can't see that happening.

Kuate was signed till end of season, so McKinnon could see what he's like for next season. But he's played f**k all so far...throw the c**t in

2-0 UTD! Flood and Big Tam

Flood is suspended, which does leave us with a gap in the middle. McKinnon I think will go with Telfer and Allardice but I have a small worry that Toshney may make a dramatic return...

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Flood is suspended, which does leave us with a gap in the middle. McKinnon I think will go with Telfer and Allardice but I have a small worry that Toshney may make a dramatic return...

Toshney will start. Nothing surer. Toshney and Allardice would give us height in the midfield at least...

Flood missing is good for ayr I reckon. He pulled strings all over our midfield a fortnight ago. Maybe big Jamie Adams will 'go through' whoever is his replacement.

As bad as people say?

You need to listen to some new people mate.

When its a big crowd the floodlights are on theres no place like it ....if ye like to sit wae yer legs crossed at the fitba dont bother coming ....but yes newton on ayrs a 10 min walk ...pub called the wallace as you go onto main road from station ....[emoji106]

Got a 21st Birthday Party on Saturday so won't make this one, would of been in two-minds on whether to go or not regardless due to us being absoulote dug meat. Will watch this from behind the couch before heading to the party. 

I'd go: 

Fleming

Boyle

Balatoni

Meggatt

Devlin

McGuffie

Docherty

Cairney

Crawford

Harkins

Moore

subs- Hart, Murphy,Adams,McDaid, Forrest, Gilmour, El Alagui

Got a 21st Birthday Party on Saturday so won't make this one, would of been in two-minds on whether to go or not regardless due to us being absoulote dug meat. Will watch this from behind the couch before heading to the party. 
I'd go: 
Fleming

Boyle
Balatoni
Meggatt
Devlin

McGuffie
Docherty
Cairney
Crawford

Harkins

Moore