Dragged From A Plane

HTG

The crying baby would get my vote.

Babies are annoying, granted but as a sympathetic father I can ignore them easily.

People like the below, for example, deserve a North Korean labour camp.

Flew to Dublin on RyanAir a few years ago. Wary of their baggage policy, the wife and I took the bare minimum and carried bags that would easily fit into the bins. Was more than a bit surprised to see a bunch of women marching up the stairs with their huge Ikea bags - including one who managed to get a full length mirror into the overhead bins. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Now that the grief has died down it turns out the boy took the $800 but still went on to the plane and then refused to move.
He's also been done multiple time for drug offences.
He's a fat horrible sack of shit.

Link? Any drug offences are irrelevant and how come United said nobody accepted the $800 offer?

Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

Think what actually happened was he initially thought 'i might be interested in taking a later flight' but when it turned out the next flight was the day after said no, but somehow the 'computer' just happened to pick him.

Yip.  Of course there's c***s wanting to besmirch the guy at every opportunity.

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yip.  Of course there's c***s wanting to besmirch the guy at every opportunity.

Something that bugs me about this whole incident is the number of people eager to suck the Corporate/Authority figure boaby and blame the victim. "He should've done as he was told" and "He's done bad things in the past." etc. As if that makes it acceptable for rent-a-cop* to drag him off the plane and beat him silly. The same people who believe unarmed black men deserve to be shot if they don't bow, grin and shuffle to appease the totally non-racist policeman who is only doing his job. Sickening.

* And let us not forget, he's enjoying a nice wee paid holiday right now. I wonder if those of us who don't work in "security" would receive such deference if we were to attack someone in front of hundreds of witnesses. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Passenger dragged off United Airlines plane wins settlement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39739737

And now they've murdered Simon...

On Wednesday United Airlines once again found itself in the headlines, when a giant rabbit travelling onboard one of its planes died.

The airlines has launched an investigation into the death of the 90cm-long bunny named Simon.

United saying they'll offer up to $10,000 to bump someone is going to lead to a "prisoners' dilemma" with the passengers. Do you hold off when they offer $2000 hoping that nobody takes it and you get the full $10,000, or do you take an early offer so nobody gets it. Someone should get an app together where the bumped person takes $7,000 and shares the rest with the other passengers.

47 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

And now they've murdered Simon...

On Wednesday United Airlines once again found itself in the headlines, when a giant rabbit travelling onboard one of its planes died.

The airlines has launched an investigation into the death of the 90cm-long bunny named Simon.

The rabbit was going to grow to be 4 foot 4 inches long.
No wonder they killed it. Hopefully with fire.

United saying they'll offer up to $10,000 to bump someone is going to lead to a "prisoners' dilemma" with the passengers. Do you hold off when they offer $2000 hoping that nobody takes it and you get the full $10,000, or do you take an early offer so nobody gets it. Someone should get an app together where the bumped person takes $7,000 and shares the rest with the other passengers.

So like deal or no deal but without noel edmonds.....sounds glorious.

Archived