Sons V Pars 15/4/17

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a must win game for us. I hope our players don't start panicking if it takes us a while to score. 

Pars fans have to remain positive on the terraces, and convey that positivity onto the park to encourage our guys too. 

This is our best chance at three points, and I hope we can take them all. 

19 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I would love to say we don't concede penalties, but we do...4 in 2017 alone. Though I won't expand on who may or may not have conceded them...

We'll just give Nicky Clark three free-headers like last time. It's then up to him what happens. Hopefully he doesn't have his shooting, erm, head on.

You really have to stop concentrating on this too much. I understand on paper how it looks but when you break each of them down he has been at fault a couple of times in giving them away.

Obviously now he is going to put in awful tackle on Nicky Clark in the box and give away a pen on Saturday...

46 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

You really have to stop concentrating on this too much. I understand on paper how it looks but when you break each of them down he has been at fault a couple of times in giving them away.

Shhh, it keeps him off of the subject of legroom at Cappielow. He's over 6ft tall, you know...

50 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Obviously now he is going to put in awful tackle on Nicky Clark in the box and give away a pen on Saturday...

To be honest I was just hoping for a wee bite from Sonsanorak ;) Barr only concedes one penalty a month. He's had his for April, so we'll be fine.

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Shhh, it keeps him off of the subject of legroom at Cappielow. He's over 6ft tall, you know...

:lol: ^^^^Jealous wee 5 foot nothinger imo

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Aye, gie the big yin a break, he's not had Scapegoat Gall to pick on this year so needed another target :P

Exactly. I switched my agenda to Pettigrew with GeaGal missing and then he went and left. Most selfish.

So8; I seen that bait a mile off, I aint biting.

Although, if I remember right it was Bucky that repeatedly lost Clark in that game we got a doing in. (Wasn't there and am trying to remember the sons tv vid)

13 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

Although, if I remember right it was Bucky that repeatedly lost Clark in that game we got a doing in. (Wasn't there and am trying to remember the sons tv vid)

He was free right in between to two of them, thrice. Both were to blame, as were the rest of the team for not performing anywhere near good enough that day.

42 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

;) Dang, I'll need to try harder next time.

I was there. As I remember it they played like two guys who had never met before and who spoke very different languages. As Squeezebox says Clark seemed to be able to ghost into the bus sized gap between them all match. Barr went charging out, Buchanan stayed really deep, there were gaps all over the shop, it was just a disaster really.

As long as we don't concede 3 free headers to the same man, have a player subbed after being headbutted by his team-mate and lose 5 goals in total this weekend it'll have to be seen as an improvement!

Archived