Killie vs Hertz Good Friday Fun

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

There are probably about 800 away fans there. Not a huge support but why stick them out of view of the cameras? It's like Scottish football actively tries to make itself look shite.

To be fair anyone watching this game won't have to think that it's shite, it is shite.. 

This kiddy on nonsense of nothing passes to then realise you have no cutting edge before the inevitable lump up the park that was going to happen anyway is laughable.

Fucking jokers.

The average age of our team, even with Boyd, must be about 22 and we have bullied Hearts so far this half.

Cathro to retort with a bout of cyber bullying...

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

what I am enjoying is Derek Rae's commentary. Really passionate and interested about what he's doing even in a pish game like this.

To be fair he's actually doing well to even pass comments on this garbage.

Unfortunately I wasted my £20 free bet on some horse that has presumably been shot because there's only one team winning this. Kilmarnock are terrible but Hearts are worse.

4 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

what I am enjoying is Derek Rae's commentary. Really passionate and interested about what he's doing even in a pish game like this.

He's top class.

How long are the Hearts fans going to put up with this rubbish?

Is this Levein: Cathro management structure really the way forward. Ann Budge doesn't come from a football background but surely she can see the direction of travel is horrendous. A team packed full of faceless foreign players with no passion and on the evidence of this very little skill.

Complete and utter achievement since Neilson departed.

Archived