Killie vs Hertz Good Friday Fun

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would settle for a draw, Friday night, if so, with the bottom 4 playing each other on Saturday 2 of them would loose at least a point if beaten, draw and all 4 will be no better off with only 5 to play......

I'm plumping for Jig to field an attacking lineup

Woodman

Hendrie S.Boyd Ajer Taylor

Roberts Dicker Wilson Jones

Kiltie K.Boyd

Jones & Roberts to run at them and pin their defence back & Kiltie to get beyond Boydie when he holds the ball up.

Looking forward to this one but not sure how things will go at all. I think a 1-1 is probably a realistic outcome from this, but we'll need to be working hard if we're going to get anything from this at all. A win for us and I think we're almost safe - two wins and we're safe I think.

BBC saying Hughes is still injured, and Nicholson is still suspended, so pretty much the same mob for us again -  Buaben looked good at centre back last week, but I'm not convinced we'll get away with that on a regular basis.

It's just occurred to me that Sowah might be fit. :(

Football on a holiday Friday night is actually a great idea. Hope I'm still sober enough for the game come kick-off time. Kadi > Brass > Fitba > Brass > Bed (or maybe bath / stairs) for a sleep. 

On current form, Killie should probably win, but won't I suspect. 1-1, a point is probably not to be sniffed at but isn't ideal. It's still too soon to discount the possibility of another fun-filled trip to Falkirk.

Archived