Killie vs Hertz Good Friday Fun

3 points here would go a long way to helping avoid the bottom 2 spots.

As an aside any travelling fans fancying a wee change. There's a hospitality package available for £30, only £10 more than the standard ticket price.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do enjoy a friday night game. No Sammon for the game so can see Kiltie playing alongside Boyd after the pair didn't play against Celtic. 3 points would be massive considering 4 of the other 5 bottom 6 teams are playing each other. Good performance required.

Do enjoy a friday night game. No Sammon for the game so can see Kiltie playing alongside Boyd after the pair didn't play against Celtic. 3 points would be massive considering 4 of the other 5 bottom 6 teams are playing each other. Good performance required.

Sammon is quoted as a goalscorer on skybet, one of the guys contacted Skybet who informed him there is no clause in the loan deal stopping Sammon playing. I do find that hard to believe thou.....

That's what I thought humper, I assume Skybet were applying the EPL rules which allow players to play against their parent clubs, but as you say not allowed under SPFL rules.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Clause or no clause, he's not permitted to play under SPFL rules. 

Might not be a bad thing given how p1sh he's been.

Give Roberts a shot out there. Hopefully he'll have something to prove.

Hearts have actually forced us to replace Sammon with Kiltie. That's quite funny. 

This has got score draw written all over it. 1-1 with the goals coming from set pieces. 

Would Killie fans take a draw if offered? I think I would. Keep racking up those points 

8 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Would Killie fans take a draw if offered? I think I would. Keep racking up those points 

I would actually, although I would rather we won the match. Although especially with the bottom four playing each other this weekend, any point could help us heading into the split. 

I am predicting a 1-1 draw,  Boydie and Walker scoring. 

We're somewhat dreadful on the road and have been for about 10 year (championship season aside, I think). We're also very inconsistent and having won our last game that doesn't bode well. Would grudgingly settle for a draw. Hopefully sneak it. Or pump them, like at Tynie over Christmas and it's another GIRFUY to Boyd.

Archived