Montrose v Forfar

Tob and cox back in is a must. Cox for scott and tob for Munro?

Going to be very difficult to get anything from this but we have the players to do it. Performances last 2 weeks surely show we have turned the corner , again

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Going to be very difficult to get anything from this but we have the players to do it. Performances last 2 weeks surely show we have turned the corner , again

Aye

We're always turning corners! Mo have a great away record but not so good at LP and as Forfar have not beaten us yet this season it all points to a Loons win.

But then again .......      Will the Forfar Old Boys win again?

On 10 April 2017 at 22:33, Bogs_Dollox said:

Must go with the 11 that started against Stirling Albion. Probably the best team performance since we beat Arbroath and yes that means Travis at RB and Munro and ToB in CD.

Must go with the 11 that started against Stirling Albion. Probably the best team performance since we beat Arbroath and yes that means Travis at RB and Munro and ToB in CD.

I really like Bain. He's a starter for me

11 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

I really like Bain. He's a starter for me

We all know now that G B doesn't like change . If TOB and Cox had not been suspended I'm sure the team would have been unchanged from the Stirling game. I feel a back four of Travis O'Brien Munro McLaughlin is big enough strong enough and hard enough to see us through the next 4 games. Add in  the power of Adam Malone Cox and Lister and the guile of Swankie Denholm and Peters we look like a team that just might win this league.

Guest bernardblack

Munro had an absolute shocker on Saturday.

Team picks itself in my opinion:

Cox in for Scott
TOB in for munro as Bain is the best right back we have

44 minutes ago, HeraldSchumacher said:

I fully expect Montrose to sabotage their own promotion push to spite Arbroath, as many of the players were rejected by them.

Except more than half the squad and manager are ex Loons.

1 hour ago, HeraldSchumacher said:

I fully expect Montrose to sabotage their own promotion push to spite Arbroath, as many of the players were rejected by them.

we've got a full season of undefeatedness against Farfir to play for. couldnae give a flying fook about Arbroath...like we said a couple of weeks again "stick your league title up yer ass" 

Archived