Montrose v Forfar

My main concern is us somehow stopping Goodwillie next week!!

Absolutely! I've seen him, for Aberdeen, bully much stronger defenders than we have. Our strikers will have to take any chances next week, because he'll certainly know where the goal is.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep it going guys. It'll be even more sweet when he tears you apart next week. Could easily have scored 5 today and a massive gulf in class from any other player on the park. Been a bit lacking in matches, but played 87 minutes today and looked sharp. 

Keep it going guys. It'll be even more sweet when he tears you apart next week. Could easily have scored 5 today and a massive gulf in class from any other player on the park. Been a bit lacking in matches, but played 87 minutes today and looked sharp. 

23 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

A few thoughts for Montrose to ponder over:

• Beating Forfar keeps your hopes of making the playoffs alive
  • Two of your main rivals for a playoff spot are Elgin & Stirling
  • Arbroath play Elgin & Stirling in our last two games
  • Arbroath have already qualified for the playoffs. We only need points if we are still in with a shout of the title.

I'm sure you see where I'm going here. You scratch our backs...

We've upheld our part of the bargain....

8 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

That's no fair on the guy running into the bin

To be honest, the bin looked like the Clyde and Elgin defences today. Although the wheels probably make it more mobile ! 

very nervy Loon performance especially defensively. great bantz with Granty boy, did seem to drift further up the field to get out of earshot. bombscare clearance - great awareness from Temps. Fleming great again. P.S. best line yesterday "get a hold of that Cox". ooer missus.

Archived