Montrose v Forfar

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be an interesting game.  If we play as we did in the 1st half last week at Elgin then I'd be worried however play as we did in the 2nd half and as we did against Edinburgh then it's a home win.  Have to start with Kerr Hay and Matty Smith and just go for it. 

Fleming 

Ballantyne Bolo Allen Steeves

Hay Masson Watson Ferguson

Templeman Smith

Throw in a pile abuse towards Grant Adam and see how long it takes him to bite.

1 hour ago, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

Be an interesting game.  If we play as we did in the 1st half last week at Elgin then I'd be worried however play as we did in the 2nd half and as we did against Edinburgh then it's a home win.  Have to start with Kerr Hay and Matty Smith and just go for it. 

Fleming 

Templeman Smith

teams about right. Grant Adam will bite whenever the first goalkick is taken. One can only hope he can replicate big bro Charlie's fantastic corner kick for Stoke for comedic purposes.

Fleming 
Templeman Smith

Sure grant will be brickin it from the baying mob
IMG_1492159877.744614.jpg

If Fraser plays tomorrow I hope he can find the back of the net as well as he finds the bottom of a bag of McDonalds fries. Good to see our top scorer sampling the finest delicacies around Forfar in pre-match prep.

39 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hairy Bikers, Greggy Wallace and Allan Flemings dad.

collectively the average age is still half that of your average Farfir fan

19 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

all that ferming clearly keeps the weight down. mind you the elderly do tend to lose weight as they get into their twilight years

18 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

That leather jacket btw, holy f**k. 

think you might find that it is a waistcoat and not a jacket. still coming from the west coast it's an easy faux pas to make.

Just now, OZMO said:

think you might find that it is a waistcoat and not a jacket. still coming from the west coast it's an easy faux pas to make.

It's a horror regardless of what it is. Boys obviously a bit of a hipster w**k. 

Archived