Crossgates part company with manager

savage

Primrose have chosen to part company with manager Andy Brown.  No idea what is behind it as i only see good things going on at the club so this was a bit of a shock.  A top bloke with excellent credentials and had attracted some decent players to the club as well as giving 19s a chance and watching their progress.  Personally i am disappointed with the decision and i am yet to hear anyone isnt. I hope the committee don't regret this decision cause the players i know were all fond of Andy and his coaching team

9 minutes ago, savage said:

Yes fozzie and gogs gone to.  Be interesting to see who comes in

Mike, I've been told by a few people now that 2 boys have been given the job. Haven't saw it posted by Crossgates anywhere though. 

11 minutes ago, savage said:

Heard rumours mate and sure it will all come out soon enough.  You still playing

It must be true mate as they've contacted one of my players last week with regards to signing. I'm still registered as a player and will play when need be but ideally I'll not keep playing. 

I think to have someone in like Andy was a first class choice by the committee, remember he started with nothing as Crossgates were a new team, he brought in good players and was making progress, it was always going to take time, he did all the hard work to get 20 players in and if he has been sacked then its a shocking decision by the committee.

56 minutes ago, Mr Motivator said:

Shock, horror!! 

Every man and his dog in Fife knows the 2 boys in question but Oor Wullie is the first to pass comment on them in here. 

Why no tell the very few remaining fans that pay your wages how Jono was allowed to leave for f**k all instead of stirring the shit elsewhere?

Right, here goes!! I've no replied to any of your posts as you're only on here to get bites and to wind folk up!!  Am I offended by any of your comments about me? Not at all, but this will likely be my only post in reply to you!! 

If you were a genuine Glens man then why not get behind the club instead of continually put it down. You might not agree with them appointing myself as manager, you might end up being right, you might also have got it wrong but I'll certainly give 100% towards being successful. For the record,I've never been told what I can or can't say on the forum,the forum has never even been mentioned in any committee meeting we've had!!! I suspect that you already know why Johno was released, but I'll confirm it for the whole forum to see. John gave great service to the Glens, and after deciding he wouldn't be continuing at the club and being out of contract in the summer, it was the right thing to do imo. Nothing more to it, nothing less!!!  

Now real fans of clubs get behind their team in good and bad times, not slag and belittle them at every opportunity. It seems you have an issue with the club that you pretend to support,every poster on here can see it!! You try your best (and actually succeed to be honest) to cause bother/animosity for us with other clubs by continually having digs at clubs like KSH and Thornton etc...They think you're associated with Glens but hopefully others can see the truth here!!!  

As for stirring the shit for Crossgates, I'm not! I won't name boys as it's not my place to do so. Great respect for everyone involved there, the ex management team were very decent people as are the boys set to take over. 

4 hours ago, Mr Motivator said:

I sure am. Agnes would just have told him to feck off though after reading through that. 300-400 words of pish and he still never answered the question about the most expensive Glenrothes player leaving on a FREE. Thank fock it's his last reply, I've forgotten more than that cant knows about the Glens.

Mr AlteriorMotiveHater I don't know why you are banging on about the Glens in a Xgates thread. That Cant You refer to Mr Meldrew has taken the time to reply to you. It appears you are dissatisfied with his response so get torn in about him. That in my book makes you the ignorant 'Cant'.

You appear to believe you are the font of all knowledge regarding junior fitba particularly in Fife but appear to do nothing but try and illicit responses from others to initiate an argument. Argumentative 'Cant'

True fitba supporter? or just a keyboard terrorist? Terrorist 'Cant'. 

Feel free to count these words if you wish. Or start another thread 're your great opinions on just about everything. 

On the subject of Xgates. Delighted to see them back in operation. Securing a manager in Andy Brown with vast experience at other levels. Little time to get a team up and running and managing to get boys in and make some progress. Andy gets sacked - sorry mutual agreement- and it appears up in the air again. Small steps in the right direction are surely better than any step backwards. I note Pumphy Mans comments 're recent games and i would reiterate the comments made by Pie n Beans. 

I hope Xgates know what they are doing and gave a right good plan up their sleeve . MR AlteriorMotiveHater has probably forgotten more than the Xgates committee know anyhow so perhaps he could give some spot on advice. 

Archived