Stenhousemuir v The Champions

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jamie Simpson said:

Why doesn't Thomas Grant get a game for you? Very gifted technically and seemed to do well by scoring when he came on in his first game. Doesn't seem to have had a chance since then. Just curious.

Hit a cross against Livi away which ended up at half way. Not played since

6 minutes ago, Threeattheback said:

Showing your sour grapes by moaning that away fans didn't buy raffle tickets. Classy.

Stenhousemuir battled well today and had some nice passages of play - Robertson stepped out of defence well and Duthie caused a few problems, as did Cook, all down the right - but the final ball was lacking. Even the chance towards the end when Roy was in and had options in the centre, his ball was poor.

Took me a while to work out Livingston's set-up and, yes, Stenny should have probably done more to take advantage of it. Furtado was really poor, on and off the ball, and there was nothing up front. It was a makeshift Livi defence, although Todorov has played centre-half a fair bit before. This wasn't new to him. 

Huge game next week for Stenny and Cook will now have his operation and miss the rest of the season.

Yep, was only 5 players in the starting 11 that would've still been there today if we hadn't won the league last week. When I saw our back 3 I didn't think we'd keep a clean sheet, Stenny were given a great chance of getting something out of this game. 

13 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

Livingston fans are scrounging b*****ds. Only bought 10 50/50 tickets in the terracing.

Get over it.

i never buy a 50/50 at an away ground. I'd rather put the money into my own club. 

I do alwYs buy catering at away grounds tho! 

Get over it.
i never buy a 50/50 at an away ground. I'd rather put the money into my own club. 
I do alwYs buy catering at away grounds tho! 

I'm not complaining as such. Just made my job easier as I was standing there for 40 minutes

Just watched the highlights - keeper totally misjudged the corner, McMenamen standing like a statue and nobody on the back post. With only a few games to go and knowing that your nearest opponents are winning I cannot understand why we did not throw caution to the wind and throw everything at Livvy. We were getting beat what would it have mattered if it was by 4 or 5 at least we would have had a go at getting something.

Archived