LSD for breakfast

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sweet Pete said:

I'm not sure what you don't understand here. I can assure you that it is perfectly possible to black out from too much coke. As in not remember.

Theres nothing I'm not understanding from it i get entirely what you mean.

I don't know at what part of taking spice you are supposed to be enjoying yourself but surely people taking it must be able to reach a happy medium with it and not crave more and more of it until it turns them into a zombie but f**k knows.

Just now, The Diabolical One said:

Going by the video they do look a bit fucked up.

Just youtube spice trips and have a wee look at a few more, its hard not to be intrigued but its fucking dreadful. 

From the programme, the folk taking it we're basically saying it was like weed but a lot stronger, more intense high and a lot more addictive. These folk were in jail so were doing f**k all for the most part anyway. The escapism is indeed what seemed the attraction but the addictiveness and lengths they'd go to for it was frightening. And the high didn't look fun either.

7 hours ago, mjw said:

There was an article about it being a big thing in Manchester recently.
The state it had people in was quite frightening. I'm a try anything once type but f**k that.

I go to Manchester quite a bit. It has got markedly worse in the last year particularly. It's like a Doctor Who set around Piccadilly Gardens with all the Jakies staring in to space and rattling. Could be a bit scary, but they seem incapable of any coordinated movement.

17 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

From the programme, the folk taking it we're basically saying it was like weed but a lot stronger, more intense high and a lot more addictive. These folk were in jail so were doing f**k all for the most part anyway. The escapism is indeed what seemed the attraction but the addictiveness and lengths they'd go to for it was frightening. And the high didn't look fun either.

But i have never seen anyone on weed freak out quite like that, a good number of them appear to be unable to breathe! The videos i have watched have reminded me of varying stages of zombie in films, some of them are fast and furious like the ones in 28 days later, some of them are slower and more cumbersome like the ones in Sean of the Dead and some of them resemble the ones that have been lying about in a swamp for months on end like in the Walking Dead. Fortunately for me i love Zombie films so i'm still up for doing it.

For those who haven't tried LSD, it's a bit like this. In spoilers in case it sets off epileptics.

Different effect on different folk at different times maybe. I didn't get "visuals" much but music was incredible. Like being inside a three dimensional musical universe. ( I realise that description conveys feck all, you really had to be there.:lol:) I don't fancy taking it now. It takes out 24-36 hours of your time for a start. Hey, maybe micro-dosing would work.......

But i have never seen anyone on weed freak out quite like that, a good number of them appear to be unable to breathe! The videos i have watched have reminded me of varying stages of zombie in films, some of them are fast and furious like the ones in 28 days later, some of them are slower and more cumbersome like the ones in Sean of the Dead and some of them resemble the ones that have been lying about in a swamp for months on end like in the Walking Dead. Fortunately for me i love Zombie films so i'm still up for doing it.

Exactly the reason I wouldn't take it. What I seen, folk just seemed pretty much unconscious and didn't describe it as fun or anything. f**k that. Drugs are meant to be fun/enhance your enjoyment?

19 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Exactly the reason I wouldn't take it. What I seen, folk just seemed pretty much unconscious and didn't describe it as fun or anything. f**k that. Drugs are meant to be fun/enhance your enjoyment?

Doubt I'd try it either but there must be something very pleasant going on inside their heads, or why would they take it?

Archived