LSD for breakfast

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before it was illegal when 19 ate a packet of fresh mushrooms at Glastonbury with my mate. I remember looming at the footprints in the mud with amazement. Then got back to the tent and my mate was laughing his tits off at all these colours he was seeing. Good laugh but probably not good for you.

Has anyone heard much about Spice? I had honestly never heard of it until a show in LBC last week was talking about it and it sounds truly awful. Saw this come up on my Facebook feed of two guys taking it in a phone box in London and the state they're in after.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4402444/Shocking-video-spice-users-phone-box.html?ito=social-facebook

If anyone can get their hands on some let me know.

ETA - I have just watched a few of these worst spice trips on youtube and they are rather distressing to say the least.

Has anyone heard much about Spice? I had honestly never heard of it until a show in LBC last week was talking about it and it sounds truly awful. Saw this come up on my Facebook feed of two guys taking it in a phone box in London and the state they're in after.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4402444/Shocking-video-spice-users-phone-box.html?ito=social-facebook
ETA - I have just watched a few of these worst spice trips on youtube and they are rather distressing to say the least.

Its evil. Never tried it myself and don't intend to. Seen one of my mates smoke it out a pipe and it dropped him.

There was an article about it being a big thing in Manchester recently.
The state it had people in was quite frightening. I'm a try anything once type but f**k that.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Its evil. Never tried it myself and don't intend to. Seen one of my mates smoke it out a pipe and it dropped him.

It looks fucking awful, saw something about bath salts as well that i had never heard of. When i was occasionally dabbling there was never anything like this going about it was just old fashioned pills and coke, the legal high scene was slowly creeping in mind you but i have never seen anyone react anything like what i have seen in those videos. Some of the sufferers have said they felt they had spiders and cockroaches inside their eyeballs and inside their skin and were feeling genuine pain off it!

I was in Manchester for a few days last year and it shocked me how many homeless and/or rough sleepers there were. Compared to Glasgow the numbers were huge.

Thanks for that Chris that is some read! It actually is like the walking dead when you see them, one of the videos i watched on youtube the guy was under the car and was screaming and shaking back and forth and the guy filming him was in fits of laughter. Really shocking stuff.

It looks fucking awful, saw something about bath salts as well that i had never heard of. When i was occasionally dabbling there was never anything like this going about it was just old fashioned pills and coke, the legal high scene was slowly creeping in mind you but i have never seen anyone react anything like what i have seen in those videos. Some of the sufferers have said they felt they had spiders and cockroaches inside their eyeballs and inside their skin and were feeling genuine pain off it!

There's a video on YouTube where a guy & his burd take spice out a bong, he trips out, runs along the back of the couch, tears the blinds down and dives out his window. Luckily he was in the living room on the ground floor. 

ETA: Found it. It's salvia, not spice but just as bad. He doesn't fall from the second floor as the video claims though. There's a longer version of it also on YouTube that shows the aftermath, but its just them coming down from the high and the boy coming back in from the garden. Imagine you were just walking by and seen a boy come diving out the living room window wrapped in his blinds! [emoji1]

There was a BBC programme/special on before Christmas about the state of our jails. They seemed rife with this spice stuff, which, while wasn't allowed in the prison, was legal IIRC at the time. It looked really horrible and very addictive stuff and was made worse by bullies abusing the situation. I hadn't heard of it before the programme and haven't ever heard of or seen it real life. Would certainly avoid it though.

You still remember stuff clearly enough, acid wouldn't cause you to black out neither would pills or coke. 

Coke absolutely can, and has, made me black out. People seem to think, likely based on television, that cocaine makes you "high", or an "upper" if you will. But it's a barbiturate, not an amphetamine like speed, and can actually make you low and lethargic rather than hyper and full of energy. It almost always has with me.

Just now, Sweet Pete said:

Coke absolutely can, and has, made me black out. People seem to think, likely based on television, that cocaine makes you "high", or an "upper" if you will. But it's a barbiturate, not an amphetamine like speed, and can actually make you low and lethargic rather than hyper and full of energy. It almost always has with me.

But were you not drinking at the time as well? Its hard to know what has caused a lack of memory if any but i usually remembered most the night on pills/coke and when i blanked it out it was only because i had hammered the drink down more than normal. Regardless, you can still remember a full night out on pills/coke/acid which is what the poster asked.

But were you not drinking at the time as well? Its hard to know what has caused a lack of memory if any but i usually remembered most the night on pills/coke and when i blanked it out it was only because i had hammered the drink down more than normal. Regardless, you can still remember a full night out on pills/coke/acid which is what the poster asked.

And I'm telling you that not everyone is the same. I can't always remember all the details when I've overdone the coke.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

And I'm telling you that not everyone is the same. I can't always remember all the details when I've overdone the coke.

I know that you can still be in a pretty terrible state and remember everything though. Usually with alcohol you black out and its more of a certainty with alcohol that you will black out if you take it too far.

The Salvia video is mental, it is actually like they're possessed by demons.

I'm in Manchester centre most days, huge problem with the numbers sleeping rough but over the last year there seems to be a lot of them started on Spice. No idea what the point is. It doesn't look much fun unless standing like a zombie is your idea of a good time. Some just stand or lean against a wall for hours, totally out of it.

I know that you can still be in a pretty terrible state and remember everything though. Usually with alcohol you black out and its more of a certainty with alcohol that you will black out if you take it too far.
The Salvia video is mental, it is actually like they're possessed by demons.

I'm not sure what you don't understand here. I can assure you that it is perfectly possible to black out from too much coke. As in not remember.

Archived