LSD for breakfast

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

When your taking all these drugs how do you remember what you are doing?
The sound of staring at a camp fire however sounds pretty cool

You still remember stuff clearly enough, acid wouldn't cause you to black out neither would pills or coke. 

50 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

When your taking all these drugs how do you remember what you are doing?
The sound of staring at a camp fire however sounds pretty cool

I remember the "drag effect" on my hand well enough. I thought I spent a couple of minutes staring at my hand as I waved it back and forward in front of my face, turned out I actually spend a good 3 hours staring at it.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

For those who haven't tried LSD, it's a bit like this. In spoilers in case it sets off epileptics.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ntec5fKVyM1uce5tbo1_500.gif

I wouldn't have thought what I've seen during an aura migraine or on acid could be animated but I've seen both on P&B. Some place.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I wouldn't have thought what I've seen during an aura migraine or on acid could be animated but I've seen both on P&B. Some place.

Maybe I should delete it if it might set off migranes. Had to stop watching it myself, but could be a hangover accentuating the effect.

8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Not quite Class A, but I had a cabernet sauvignon shiraz for breakfast on Friday.  Wouldn't recommend it with cereal though.

Bottled Guinness is quite nice with cornflakes in the morning if you've run out of milk.

Never took that much acid and it was always pretty mild. Just small or random things like staring at wallpaper patterns watching them move or laughing uncontrollably at Terry Wogan once as if he was taking the piss out of everyone.

My mates all took magic mushrooms once and I didn't as I was playing football the next morning. The dose must've been far too strong. Running away from ice cream vans, snakes coming out the graves in the graveyard?! Worst of all was someone saying "night lads" at half seven and fucking off. Turned out he'd had the heaviest dose at the bottom and was totally out of it, thought he was coming home from primary school and went straight to bed. Had a dream about playing for man united, woke up shouting MAAAAN UNITED MAAAN UNITED running about then spewed up in the toilet and badly cut his chin open, he had a scar afterwards. Thankfully he was ok but some of the things I witnessed that night were terrifying. Other pal kept asking someone for a light then got scared by the size of the lighter flame and threatened to kill him, repeat ten times.

Never thought about doing mushrooms again after that.

The most fucked I've been was when I took acid, speed and E and got pished at a party. Coming home at five am the streetlights went off and it was sunny. I freaked out and fell over thinking god had just switched the sun on. Hard to explain but it took a good half hour to come to terms with it. 

Remember walking home in Amsterdam thinking I got sold an asprin instead of acid. Then the entire road lifted up in front of me and went to vertical on a very starry night. Wow. It was a canal bridge..

36 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Maybe I should delete it if it might set off migranes. Had to stop watching it myself, but could be a hangover accentuating the effect.

Yes. A hangover does not make that viewing a pleasant experience. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I used to find acid made me almost immune to alcohol, to the point that my acid-taking friends and I didn't bother with booze when on acid.

Probably the last time I had it the guy whose house it was started talking about how he could kill us all if we fell asleep, a few vodkas at around that time helped us get our act together and exit asap. 

Remember walking home in Amsterdam thinking I got sold an asprin instead of acid. Then the entire road lifted up in front of me and went to vertical on a very starry night. Wow. It was a canal bridge..

I got some in Amsterdam the night before heading to Rotterdam to see Pink Floyd. Like most drugs over there it was absolutely mind blowing.

3 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

Probably the last time I had it the guy whose house it was started talking about how he could kill us all if we fell asleep, a few vodkas at around that time helped us get our act together and exit asap. 

Loads of orange juice used to be the way to come down quickly if it was getting too much. 

Archived