Intelligent unionist posters

git-intae-thum

20 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

I apologise for the delay.
I’ve had second thoughts.
You spout your spiel then I spout mine, then you, then me ad nauseam.
What’s the point?
Have a nice day :thumsup2

You spout your spiel then I spout mine, then you, then me ad nauseam.
What’s the point?
Have a nice day :thumsup2

You spout spiel and I put you right.....

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, edinabear said:

Is this 'Yes' thing still going on? Have they found that extra 400,000 votes to win yet?

Aye, it's really all rather simple ..... 200,000 voters from other European who will en masse transform themselves to good guys.

That, plus 1, is all that is required.

10 minutes ago, sophia said:

Aye, it's really all rather simple ..... 200,000 voters from other European who will en masse transform themselves to good guys.

That, plus 1, is all that is required.

My thoughts exactly.

To Edinabear, a swing is something in his back garden.

I have to agree with Skyline Drifter regarding the fact that just because some MP's represent a constituency in a different part of the country does that mean they have no right in a say in what effects where I live? Using that logic I should be outraged that more MSP's from Glasgow get a vote in the Scottish parliament than MSP's from Stirling, Stirling is a smaller part of Scotland than Glasgow therefore it is entirely reasonable that it has less representation in parliament. The same is true of Scotland within the United Kingdom. I realize that there are many who would say Scotland is a country not a region therefore this argument does not stand up which is fair enough, however, to me Scotland is part of the UK therefore there is no problem with it having an appropriate number of representatives commensurate to its size within the UK parliament.

13 minutes ago, moses1924 said:

I have to agree with Skyline Drifter regarding the fact that just because some MP's represent a constituency in a different part of the country does that mean they have no right in a say in what effects where I live? Using that logic I should be outraged that more MSP's from Glasgow get a vote in the Scottish parliament than MSP's from Stirling, Stirling is a smaller part of Scotland than Glasgow therefore it is entirely reasonable that it has less representation in parliament. The same is true of Scotland within the United Kingdom. I realize that there are many who would say Scotland is a country not a region therefore this argument does not stand up which is fair enough, however, to me Scotland is part of the UK therefore there is no problem with it having an appropriate number of representatives commensurate to its size within the UK parliament.

There was a time when it wasn't a problem but Scotland and England are drifting apart politically. Just saying 'part of the UK' isn't going to solve anything.

Archived