Stirling Albion v Cowdenbeath

3 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Bookies only make us narrow favourites, which is about right I think.  I just hope we aren't in any way complacent -- we'll never win if our attitude isn't right from the first minute.

It's not the first minute you need to worry about, it's the last twenty. Just watched the "Great Escape" again. We could pass the ball and shoot in those days ( and convert penalties!) Could this happen again?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

It's not the first minute you need to worry about, it's the last twenty. Just watched the "Great Escape" again. We could pass the ball and shoot in those days ( and convert penalties!) Could this happen again?

The all time classic comeback AC:lol:

Naw, that game was purely revenge for when we drew 3-3 at Central Park after being 3-0 down. A game that all but handed us the League title.

1 minute ago, Only coo in the village said:

Cowden well deserving of being 2-0 at half-time. Albion look like the team in potential relegation trouble at this stage. They will probably be well motivated after the break though.

Hopefully we can show the same determination and organisation we have shown in the first half.

Mon the Cooden!

AND CLYDE ARE GETTING PUMPED!!!!!:thumsup2

Great effort from the team today and a well deserved and very comfortable away win. Not a single failure in the ranks today and we kept Albion down to a few half chances while causing them a lot of trouble at the back.

Just a shame that we didn't punt Fox when we should have but we are where we are. Loads of fight in the team and much more belief, drive and composure. We are still favourites to end up in the play-off but I'd have much more confidence of us being able to come through it now.

A poor day at the office and the day that our Play Off push probably died, but it was good while it lasted.

Too many players showed their true colours today, it's just a pity they all chose to do it on the same day.

All credit has to go to Cowdenbeath, they came out with fire and fight, we seemed to treat it like a meaningless end of season game, and we were punished for it.

Absolutely no complaint about the scoreline, but for the 2nd time this season I left Forthbank wondering how Cowdenbeath are bottom. The 2 Strikers were absolutely superb and would be an asset to any team in this league (on today's showing).

Although I was impressed with Mackay's decision to bring on the 2 subs when he did, I do question why he took the players off he chose to. IF they were injured then fair doos, however Morrison was looking effective and we all know what Kav can do, and he arguably offers more than 'Hopeless Henderson'..... in fact there is no argument about it, he does offer more.

Connor Quigley was woeful at Left Back, McGeachie and Forsyth were rag dolled in the middle and Caddis looked suspect Defensively but not bad going forward. The Midfield was equally as laughable, and Black looks so out his depth at this level....I could go on but I'll leave it here.

Well done to Cowdenbeath and let's start the summer rebuild now.

Archived