Falkirk v St Mirren

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than the disallowed goal looking soft, I felt the ref was alright. I

Usually when I go to a game as a neutral I think much the same, you can then come on here afterwards and apparently he'll be the worst ref all season etc.

He gave a foul against lee miller. That should be enough to have him driven out of scotland, far less refereeing.

Lee Miller falls over looking for a foul and sits on his arse to give himself a rest. 25 mins max as an impact sub!! He was doing stretches for cramp after 50 mins FFS!!

6 minutes ago, oot_the_loop said:

In fairness, the ref suffered badly from the same affliction that most other refs do, in that two identical incidents can result in two different outcomes depending on whether a defender or an attacker is making the challenge.

The handball that was literally two yards away from him was just crazy though

On that showing, St Mirren will avoid bottom and have a decent shot at 8th. Raith looked absolutely dreadful here two weeks ago and I saw nothing in Ayr tonight to suggest they'll score enough to gain 3 more points than you over 3 games. 

He gave a foul against lee miller. That should be enough to have him driven out of scotland, far less refereeing.

That would have been difficult as BS was on the bench by then. It was Austin

St Mirren gave me the fear every time they came forward.
Thought everyone apart from Thomson was pretty shite today tbh.

I thought Luca had a fine game. Grant had a shocker

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

I thought Luca had a fine game. Grant had a shocker

Dono like. Luca looked dodgy af in the first half, grew into it I suppose.

Grant dealt with Sutton all day long. His distribution was fucking rancid tho lol.

So we can play groundhog day with him being poor starting again.
Name me one good game he started this season, you have around 20 to pick from.
St mirren today played against our weakness, pace and energy and Sutton rag dolling our centre halves. We have snail pace no matter what midfield four we have, the one plus point today was Thomson in goals, plenty effort in doses, Leahy had a poor game and Craigen done better on the left again, can't remember the other game similar happened.
Anyone know what happened to Hippo, named as sub and wasnt

Sutton only had joy against Grant. Luca kept him quiet

PS no one has mentioned the McGinn incident. He was lucky to stay on

Behave. The Falkirk lad fell on the ball and McGinn kicked the ball. It was probably a yellow for being a bit petulant.

The reason no one had mentioned it is because there wasn't much in it.

Behave. The Falkirk lad fell on the ball and McGinn kicked the ball. It was probably a yellow for being a bit petulant.

He actually raked his studs on him too which you will not have seen from the NS.

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Totally disagree with this bairnado. Second half craigen gets in his way down the wing. Muirhead runs down wing quicker than craigen result craigen is on top of him and he has no outlet. Happened several times. I thought craigen played ok by the way

Craigen played better down the left today

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Houston will insist on starting with Baird and or McHugh. I understand McHugh hasn't set the heather on fire starting but he did more in his cameo today than Baird did. He looks quicker and has a better touch and finish than Baird. I've put Baird on my timesheet most of the season but he needs benched now. I think he was partly at fault for their second goal too just letting the right back get away from him 35 yards out. His finishing is very predictable. I think I'd start with McHugh and Austin and bring Miller on as a sub.

A striker who has scored 3 league goals in two seasons when starting, if he had all of the above you mention, he'd be first name on the first 11....

Archived