Falkirk v St Mirren

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know they've been on a good run, but that lineup is a bit negative for my liking. No need to have Kerr in the middle and Taiwo out wide. I think most of us know who we'd prefer to drop out from those two.

Think it's Sibbald out wide with Taiwo in the middle.

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

There is not a chance the midfield will be Taiwo, Kerr, Sibbald, Hypo

I personally hope it is

Aird Taiwo Sibbald Hypo

I would think more likely to be Craigen though.

If Baird starts and Austin doesn't then Houston better get a result or he will get slaughtered

Its the midfield I predicted pre the knowledge of St Mirrens left hand danger, Id have liked Hippo on the right but know Houstie wont do that

Pity O'Hara isnt even involved from the bench, scoring a hat trick midweek and he must be on a high, no matter the level of the game 

1 minute ago, geo87 said:

Is stelios injured?

I wouldn't say it's a huge blow! Morgan and Davis are huge blows!

He's ill. Given how we played with him on Tuesday and the fact it was unexpected it's a big loss. Morgan is back on the bench though.

That is ok. IF Austin plays.

Eta should clarify its probably not what I want, but Kerr looked good when he cam back into the team against Queens and Ayr. Not good against Morton. Really depends whether St Mirren have the type of CMs that will hound him constantly as he cant handle that.

Think we're both feeling a little let down [emoji23] but Miller at least gives something to aim at for Kerr

No surprise there. Are you going to watch it on periscope.............................................as usual?
For such a "wind up amateur" he certainly got you biting. 
Falkirk 3 v 1 skunks.

Got your scores the wrong way round

Archived