Falkirk v St Mirren

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thot it will be Baird and Austin but O'Hara's midweek hat trick and Shepherds non inclusion has me questioning that.

I think we will start the same 9 behind the strikers as the united game, there will be an uproar if its Baird and McHugh again

There is not a chance the midfield will be Taiwo, Kerr, Sibbald, Hypo

I personally hope it is

Aird Taiwo Sibbald Hypo

I would think more likely to be Craigen though.

If Baird starts and Austin doesn't then Houston better get a result or he will get slaughtered

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If its Craigen, and for me it probably should be, then it needs to be Kidd at RB imo. Craigen needs the close support that Aero doesnt offer. Craigen will look woefully ineffective if Aero plays because he will get isolated against two defenders and the boo boys will have a field day again.

tbh id rather have kidd but think houston will go for aero, hope you are right.

Baird seems to score for fun against us.

Would be daft not to start him today.

If we play like we did against Dumbarton you will win comfortably. However, if it's more of a performance akin to that of our midweek performance, it should be a close game.

We've been pish against Falkirk since our relegation, so it would be nice to stop the rot.

11 hours ago, distresseduke said:

if st Mirren are half as good as the west coast press say then we are looking at an eight scud defeat...I think we will win 2-0

Haha. That's true. The Glasgow media have them on a pedestal that's for sure.

Not sure what that particular love in is all about ??

Still think it will be tough for us today.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Baird seems to score for fun against us.

Would be daft not to start him today.

If we play like we did against Dumbarton you will win comfortably. However, if it's more of a performance akin to that of our midweek performance, it should be a close game.

We've been pish against Falkirk since our relegation, so it would be nice to stop the rot.

Whilst you're right, one of the main differences between Saturday and Tuesday was that on Saturday we played a team who were for the most part content to sit in and let us have the ball. We struggled to break them down. Morton and Falkirk (particularly at home) are teams that will expect to have more of the ball and create more chances. I think that suits our game as it allows us to press high.  

There was a lot of time in the Dumbarton game when the ball got passed along our back four, then back to the keeper and so on because Dumbarton set up right across the middle.

12 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Listen up cunto, you're such a wind up amateur....you need to learn from a handfull of morton roasters who would usually be all over this thread but seem to be very conspicuous by the absence of their  repetitive shitey pictures etc etc etc.

Won't make TFS tomorrow but think it will be a good one and would be happy with the draw.

No surprise there. Are you going to watch it on periscope.............................................as usual?

For such a "wind up amateur" he certainly got you biting. 

Falkirk 3 v 1 skunks.

5 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

There is not a chance the midfield will be Taiwo, Kerr, Sibbald, Hypo

I personally hope it is

Aird Taiwo Sibbald Hypo

I would think more likely to be Craigen though.

If Baird starts and Austin doesn't then Houston better get a result or he will get slaughtered

Please stop calling Hippo Hypo, he's not diabetic!

Archived