Glens v Bonnyrigg and Bonnyrigg v Glens - SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP SEMI FINAL

AftonArmy1994

36 minutes ago, Van magic said:

We are booked into Cumnocks social club been there before auchinleck

If any of your lads feel travel sick after the trip to Cumnock then ask to put your head in the trophy cabinet. The rush of fresh air will definitely perk you up.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's New 

41 minutes ago, Van magic said:

We are booked into Cumnocks social club been there before auchinleck

It's new Cumnock ur going not Cumnock it's 5 mile away don't b fooled trying 2 get a bus load of men back on the bus for a 15min journey b4 kick off it only takes 1 ⚽️ New Cumnock bowling green would b a much better option trust me ⚽️

There's a large car park directly across from the ground for buses and cars or there's also car parking at the train station next door if ur looking for somewhere prior 2 kick off the new glenafton social club re-opens on sat it's sited inside the ground but there's also the glens bar across the road and the bowling green would b ideal for bus parties etc only a 2min walk from ground safe journey n c u all sat ⚽️⚽️⚽️

I find that incredible! And very poor if thats the case!!

Don't think the club would mean anything by it tbh,we were advised not to drink in auchinleck last couple of times we have visited so headed for Cumnock so think that was mayb the thinking there is 4 buses and a load of cars mind

Very disappointed to see that some have booked into Cumnock Juniors,  Glenafton and New Cumnock would have very much liked to have had the chance to welcome them to their establishments.

Wouldn't take it personally think the club are just going on previous advice from the police down your way

14 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Great shout would rather see a club that puts money back into its team get money than that place!

Was just being mischievous Van but now you think of it ww are away that day. 

I've got nowt to do with ww other than follow them but Hmmmm I'm sure could be arranged. :D

Was just being mischievous Van but now you think of it ww are away that day. 
I've got nowt to do with ww other than follow them but Hmmmm I'm sure could be arranged. [emoji3]

Well hopefully they can use your club

27 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Wouldn't take it personally think the club are just going on previous advice from the police down your way

There is some wisdom in that advice.

31 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Very disappointed to see that some have booked into Cumnock Juniors,  Glenafton and New Cumnock would have very much liked to have had the chance to welcome them to their establishments.

I believe there's one bus load booked into NC Bowling Club.
The revamped hall within the park will probably be full of locals so it wouldn't be the ideal venue for a bus load.
That leaves the pub across the road, The Bridgend Pub bit further away, The Bowling Club and Working Mens Club..

Glenafton v Bonnyrigg Scottish Cup Semi Final 1st Leg KO 2.30 Sat 15th.

Crowd Segregation will be in place.
Glenafton support situated at the stand side.
Bonnyrigg support situated opposite the stand.

No alcohol or flares to be brought into the ground.

Police and stewards in attendance.

Admission £8 and £4 the correct money would be appreciated.
Gates open from 1.30 get yourself along to the ground in plenty of time for kick off.

Glenafton Committee

Archived