Glens v Bonnyrigg and Bonnyrigg v Glens - SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP SEMI FINAL

AftonArmy1994

Well the buzz for these games is evident for all to see.  It's great for our wee team to be at this stage once again, and 2 big games playing how we know we can gets us back to the final and we are strong and passionate enough to do this and bring the cup home to new cumnock when the majority of the village will need a fortnights holiday in at work :thumsup2

its amazing to be in the cup at this stage, given we were almost out in first round ...... but that's what makes champions!

Our Afton Army will be noisy and really go for it for 90 mins in getting behind our squad .... and the squad very much appreciate the impact this can have on visiting teams to Loch Park when the AftonArmy are in full voice even from before kick off so let's do it on Sat for Southys Red & White Army!!  Glenaftons 12th man!

We will welcome Bonnyrigg to Loch Park, but hope they have a long journey home!!

Let's do this Afton, and every single fan get behind the team and manager from the first whistle!  Super Afton.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixed emotions for me this one. Yes I certainly want to see Glens get to the final but should this happen, I'm going to miss the final [emoji35] we fly out on holiday a couple of days before the big day on the 4th June. What is it with grandchildren and this Micky Mouse guy. [emoji35]

27 minutes ago, pheasant plucker said:

Been a successful old recruiting drive for the Afton army - It was the usual 2 dozen and 2 dugs earlier in the season emoji6.png. Best of luck

Pleasant phucker .... sorry pheasant plucker 

we've a strong contingent of regulars, yes a good Scottish cup run brings out the 'hangers on' and big game 'supporters' but we as like others will take a strong noisy support in teh Scottish Cup over not getting those 'extras' attending these games!  You just got to hope that at least some see something they like on the day and come a bit more regular next season and beyond.  

And lucky for us the Afton Army are right behind what Southey is doing here with the team, and it shows too in teh togetherness in teh squad that the boys all believe in him & Potts/Mick/Billy too.

The Glens are no different from many other wee village clubs in this regard.

Pleasant phucker .... sorry pheasant plucker 
we've a strong contingent of regulars, yes a good Scottish cup run brings out the 'hangers on' and big game 'supporters' but we as like others will take a strong noisy support in teh Scottish Cup over not getting those 'extras' attending these games!  You just got to hope that at least some see something they like on the day and come a bit more regular next season and beyond.  
And lucky for us the Afton Army are right behind what Southey is doing here with the team, and it shows too in teh togetherness in teh squad that the boys all believe in him & Potts/Mick/Billy too.
The Glens are no different from many other wee village clubs in this regard.

Many will you take To Bonnyrigg?
We have at the moment 4-5 buses coming through Saturday and a good load of cars probably

We'll go tae Glens on Saturday after a good win agst Bo'ness and in good form with a bit of consistency,got a game tonight and hopefully another win and injury free ready for Saturday,should take a good support down wae us so looking forward tae it,all that's got tae be sorted now is the boozer doon Glenafton way for a few shandies before the game.

We'll go tae Glens on Saturday after a good win agst Bo'ness and in good form with a bit of consistency,got a game tonight and hopefully another win and injury free ready for Saturday,should take a good support down wae us so looking forward tae it,all that's got tae be sorted now is the boozer doon Glenafton way for a few shandies before the game.

Already sorted I'm told

Aye your gon the scenic route,I've got a hoose in Boomtown tae go tae early doors and then on the sensible bus for 11,lol.

Iv had pelters off the pair of them about this saying it's tradition regardless if am there or no [emoji23]

13 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Iv had pelters off the pair of them about this saying it's tradition regardless if am there or no emoji23.png

Tradition my arse,lol,it's your call mate,I'll no be there as I'll be getting a lift across fae Adam in time for the bus.

The local new Cumnock bowling green is just 200mtres along the road from loch park and will defo accommodate travelling fans n buses I'm sure they will put some pies etc on for traveling fans as they done this in previous rounds with away fans returning after the game due 2 the hospitality ⚽️ 

Archived