Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

He is. 
He can't control a football. Countless times he either controls it with his shin or knee. His dribbling is only rarely good and his finishing is pretty poor if you look at the number of chances he gets.
His attributes are running at and harrying defenders. I'm glad we've started playing 442 more often as it's allowing him a bit more space and his general play isn't such a big issue.
I'd rather he was out wide with Mikkleson on Andreu up front, he seems to be getting a few more assists from wide positions.
Also, yes we are in the Championship. This IS the level we are at. He is part of that reason.
I don't think I'm giving him a hard time, I'm stating my opinion on him. I've never bood him or shouted abuse. He tried really hard and for that he deserves slack. Dosent change the fact he's a poor player. 

We'll agree to disagree then. Noticed Partick Thistle are the latest club that's rumoured to be interested in him.

He'll easily forge a career for himself in the championship/lower premiership now.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

We'll agree to disagree then. Noticed Partick Thistle are the latest club that's rumoured to be interested in him.

He'll easily forge a career for himself in the championship/lower premiership now.

Fair enough. 

Where did you read that?

Would like to see 4-4-2 played by us but two reason we can't.

1. Andreu is our best player, and to get best out of him he has to play behind the striker (4-2-3-1). And he is wasted at wing

2. We don't have two good wingers, to play 4-4-2

23 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

"My club may have reneged on millions of pounds of debt shafting many local businesses, but at least we have nice stands"

The previous regime made a c*nt of it. No doubt about that. All sorted now with a good solid board in charge.

Archived