Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

Betting on both teams to score is basically free money with United just now. We have gone 105 (105!) straight games at home without a 0-0 draw.

Although, now I have said that, it's pretty much guaranteed to be 0-0 tonight.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We pretty much left there with the first division title previously, tonight isn't that big a deal. In fact any proper crunch game we have there, we win. If we were in Ayrs position right now, we'd win 1-0 easily.

3 hours ago, JFPar said:

You can't just start supporting United because Raith are horses*hit.

Also, if you're going to jump ship don't pick another sinking vessel. 

5 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Betting on both teams to score is basically free money with United just now. We have gone 105 (105!) straight games at home without a 0-0 draw.

Although, now I have said that, it's pretty much guaranteed to be 0-0 tonight.

If I knew how to do it I'd put a clever equation here showing that the incidence of neither team scoring does not imply a direct inverse correlation with both teams scoring. But I don't so you'll have to make do this picture instead.

fermatshomer01.jpg

If I knew how to do it I'd put a clever equation here showing that the incidence of neither team scoring does not imply a direct inverse correlation with both teams scoring. But I don't so you'll have to make do this picture instead.
fermatshomer01.jpg

Thanks. I like pictures

fermatshomer01.jpg

Do you a swap. Yogi for Raymondo.

Archived