Ross County v Celtic

7 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Why the f**k are Celtic fans seething given that they've skooshed the league again and this result means f**k all? If it's because broony lost it then that's his fault, not county's. I understand motherwell, Hamilton and Dundee fans being annoyed to be fair but they would all be asking their players to do the same thing. 

I honestly don't know a single Celtic fan who is particularly bothered about Ross County getting an undeserved point. Sure, someone has screenshotted some bird on twitter, but if you scour twitter you'll find mentalists of all stripes.

I can't think of an easier dive to spot against us since Gilardino in 2007 however which makes you question the standard of officiating.

Tbh I was initially pleased to see the players still caring at this stage in the season but that was before Scott Brown made a tit of himself.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Why the f**k are Celtic fans seething given that they've skooshed the league again and this result means f**k all? If it's because broony lost it then that's his fault, not county's. I understand motherwell, Hamilton and Dundee fans being annoyed to be fair but they would all be asking their players to do the same thing. 

Celtic fans on here don't seem pissed off, it's the fans of the other teams in the bottom half that are angry.

Do Celtic fans genuinely believe this kind of shit? They're the most successful club in Scotland in recent memory and yet their fans actually seem to think there is some kind of conspiracy against them.

8 minutes ago, RiG said:

Do Celtic fans genuinely believe this kind of shit? They're the most successful club in Scotland in recent memory and yet their fans actually seem to think there is some kind of conspiracy against them.

On what fucking planet was that not a red?

24 minutes ago, Dirty Debbie Harry said:

Utterly tremendous viewing all round. Browns an absolute thug, missing the 2 sevco games makes it even more pleasing :lol:

Oh I've a feeling that he'll be playing in those games.

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

No,  i don't know anyone who gives a f**k.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Are "they" out to get Celtic? No, of course not

Was it a blatant red card? No, because a similar tackle went in during the first half and it wasn't even a free kick. Brown also played the ball first before any player to player contact occurred. That said, if you tackle like that when you are clearly already already raging, you are asking the ref to show you a card.

The only thing I am annoyed about was the starting lineup - no 1st choice players should have been in the team today. 

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

11 minutes ago, The OP said:

I honestly don't know a single Celtic fan who is particularly bothered about Ross County getting an undeserved point. Sure, someone has screenshotted some bird on twitter, but if you scour twitter you'll find mentalists of all stripes.

I can't think of an easier dive to spot against us since Gilardino in 2007 however which makes you question the standard of officiating.

Tbh I was initially pleased to see the players still caring at this stage in the season but that was before Scott Brown made a tit of himself.

Was it a blatant red card? No, because a similar tackle went in during the first half and it wasn't even a free kick. Brown also played the ball first before any player to player contact occurred. That said, if you tackle like that when you are clearly already already raging, you are asking the ref to show you a card.
The only thing I am annoyed about was the starting lineup - no 1st choice players should have been in the team today. 

Thanks for proving you don't know the laws of the game.

1 minute ago, Booker-T said:

It was a blatant red card, don't delude yourself

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

To be so far ahead and dominant whilst still holding onto your inferiority complex is outstanding from the Celtic support . Long live the establishment 

To be nine (9) (neun) (neuf) points behind Aberdeen and still claiming to be a better team is the bigger inferiority complex, no?

3 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

:lol:

It's a red card every day of the week.

To be so far ahead and dominant whilst still holding onto your inferiority complex is outstanding from the Celtic support . Long live the establishment 

I must be reading a different thread because there are no Celtic fans on here claiming conspiracy theories.

Archived